I made a charging box for the Psy vamp I have coming!

Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: We are Arcturian :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sage Mason and Sadie Magnolia
Zodiac:

1s I worked really hard to make this orgonite charging box, and set it in a nice spot just for my vamp! Psy vamp's not even in the mail yet (Giovanni is just now getting the vessel ready for him or her) but I'm just sooo excited I couldn't help myself! I hope my vamp likes it!

1ht Love and Light!
Our spirit family currently consists of:
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Beautiful i am sure your vamp will love it!

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks EvonyEmpress! I put lots of love into it! This will be my first vamp,so I'm not sure what to expect. I really wanted to make him/her feel welcome! :)

1ht Love and Light!
3 Court winds, 2 Cherubs, 2 Tampi, 4 different faeries, 1 Unicorn, 2 Pegasus, 1 Chinese fox, 1 Arkan sonney, 2 Leprechauns, 3 Merfolk, 2 Ichthyocentaurs, 4 Immortal Goddesses, 1 Immortal God, 2 Blue dragons, 1 Chinese teacher dragon, 1 Nalsy dragon, 4 Gnomes, 1 Maiden,1 Idelkyth elf, 4 Marid djinn, 2 Volkh, 2 Krendarkar packs, 2 Psy vampires, 2 Wraiths, 1 Lubba, 3 unbound human children, and 1 unbound Nowhere Man!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Very nice!

You could create those and set up an Etsy shop. I am sure there would be a demand for them. Heck, people here might be your first customers, if you decide to go with it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read- that's what my husband said! He even set up an eBay sellers account and is planning on buying more orgonite supplies with the next paycheck!(I ran out making this one.) Lol! Great minds think alike! Thanks for all of the wonderful compliments! I appreciate it! :)

1ht Love and Light!
Archangel Mason
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well it's a good thing the charging box has a feminine flair to it because SHE is on her way from CH!! S is a 3rd century AD Psy vampire with a very strong presence, and I can't wait to meet her! Eeeeeeee! She sounds beautiful and wonderful from the description Ash sent!
Is bonding with a vampire different from bonding with other types of spirits? I'm curious because S will be the darkest of all my spirits so far. Blessed be every body! :)

1ht Love and Light!

Return to “Vampire”