Opelia Rendon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mage!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Where does a Gargoyle really come from?

Postby Opelia Rendon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:31 am

Has anyone else been curious as to where they came from?

In Ch's pedia: "Though they appear distrustful due to their ominous features it is a necessity they appear ferocious in order to carry out the tasks they were created for."

Who created them? Could by having a Gargoyle part of a design of a new home create one? A great question surely.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia
Sterling Angel, Courtwind Angel, Lunar Angel, Bound spirit guide, White Dragon, Gargoyle, Volkh, Brenedi, Thoughtform, Gold Dragon, Gryphon, Chinese Fox, Butterfly Faery, Immortal, Caldrius, Lalinas, Ljornin, Duojna, Genius Loci, Wraith, Ramidreju, 2 Iludras,

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: A dragon!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Where does a Gargoyle really come from?

Postby Dirty-paws » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 pm

I've tried to ask my gargoyle this very question! I haven't gotten a straight answer from him, but he says something along the lines of "Something with greater magic than humans".
Maybe he doesn't know fully himself, or maybe he just doesn't want to answer me straight! :P

My Spirit Family: "L" - Gargoyle, "G" - Terra Dragon, "T" - Incubus, "V" - Divine Dragon, "E" - Drow, "G" - Blue Dragon, "F" - White Dragon

Immortal Bindings: Apollo, Hades

Return to “Gargoyle”