exceedingly powerful demonic duo Demon Human and Demon Wraith !!

Talk about your fav or not so fav auctions and listings
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

exceedingly powerful demonic duo Demon Human and Demon Wraith !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:08 am

exceedingly powerful demonic duo Demon Human and Demon Wraith !! Demon Human ! Deven he has long white hair , pointed ears , blue eyes and fangs . he has a muscular build wearing jeans and a t-shirt . he is sexual and assertive and very charismatic , he takes more after his human side . Demon Wraith ! Rendor he has long black hair , dark eyes and a very muscular build and is also very sexual as well as extremely protective !! together these two power houses offer casting conjuring , prosperity , abundance , wealth , prosperity , protection , luck in gambling , revenge , retribution , banishing , summoning , removal of negativity , opening and closing portals , building and recreating shields as well as tearing them down , good luck , wisdom , grounding , balance , harmony , justice , youth , psy abilities , removal of blocks , curses / hexes , healing , clearing your aura of any negative attachments , removal of curses / hexes , increase in finances , creativity , honesty , loyalty , draw in like minded people , empowerment and much much more ! there vessel of choice is a STUNNING SERAPHINITE VINTAGE STYLE PENDANT 2" with enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! Seraphinite Healing Properties. Seraphinite is a stone of spiritual enlightenment. It is said to be among the most important stones discovered for connecting and communicating with higher energies. It facilitates conscious awareness on many higher planes. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/exceed ... /538270307

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Re: exceedingly powerful demonic duo Demon Human and Demon Wraith !!

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:09 am

sonji spider Ostra !! this beauty will bring positive changes in your life . her energy is very uplifting and healing . she offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , magic , protection from all forms of attacks !! she can cast magical webs in your home imbued with casting as well as add them to your spells . in astral her webs may be eaten for further knowledge and wisdom !! she enjoys chocolate covered cherries and chocolate as a offering !! she really is the most sweetest creature I have ever encountered , she is very kind , warm and loving and awaiting her new companion !! I believe everyone could benefit GREATLY with these amazing magical creatures in your lives !!! he vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/powerf ... /501300133

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:11 am

Queen Sonji spider Obsleek !!! this beauty will bring positive changes in your life . her energy is very uplifting and healing . she offers wealth , prosperity , abundance , magic , protection from all forms of attacks !! she can cast magical webs in your home imbued with casting as well as add them to your spells . in astral her webs may be eaten for further knowledge and wisdom !! she is very warm and loving and motherly awaiting her new companion !! I believe everyone could benefit GREATLY with these amazing magical creatures in your lives !!! he vessel has enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes !! https://www.bonanza.com/listings/powerf ... /501300394

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:12 am

VAMPIRE AND DEMONESS DUO EXTREMELY POWERFUL BINDING !!!!! Kundra Demoness ( from the event ) grayish in color demoness with powers that match no other . she is very confident and brings out the confidence in her companion !! Elota Vampire she has long dark brown hair and eyes , she seductive and alluring and very flirty and vivacious ! together they offer wealth , protection , prosperity , abundance , confidence , empowerment , creativity , healing , good luck , removal of bad luck and neg karma , casting , conjuring , balance , harmony , wisdom , knowledge , opening your 3rd eye , banishing , opening / closing portals , increase in finances , protection of finances , luck in gambling . kundra keeps showing me liquid silver so pls let me know if this resonates with any of you !! their vessel of choice is a stunning high quality selenite ring sz 9.5 !! Selenite crystals are white in color, and have many healing and mystical properties. Selenite is a very sensitive stone that acts just like a liquid light from this world to the angelic realm, and vice versa.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Vampir ... /533219111

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:13 am

EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND SENSUAL VAMPIRE !!! ALLEN !! he has blonde hair and blue eyes and a muscular build wearing jeans and a t-shirt . he is sensual , alluring and an old romantic at heart . he offers confidence , protection , prosperity , abundance , removal of all negativity and negative people . he believes a woman should be treated with respect and he honors this !! casting , conjuring , banishing , positivity , alleviate depression , good luck , removal of negative karma , his vessel of choice is a rose quartz pendant with enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/There- ... /533191564

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 am

EXTREMELY POWERFUL /SEXUAL DEMON WOLF W/PORTAL TO HIS PACK !!!! TEX !! He is has thick wavy dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes . he has a very muscular build wearing animal skins !! its is cold where he is as he shows me snow with dog sleds and gives me cold shivers and he also shows me mountains ! there are 12 in his pack , he is a dominate male and is sexual . he offers protection , honesty , healing , teach you about the land ( his words ) , prosperity , abundance , hearth healing , he will take you back to using natural healing remedies if you wish , he is very well versed in all forms of healing including crystals , rieki , and many others , balance , grounding , he is showing me dried leaves in the ground , revenge , retribution , casting , conjuring , banishing , opening /closing portals , good luck , good karma , seek justice , right all wrongs and more !!! his portal / link is a large black obsidian arrowhead enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Obsidian Healing Properties. Obsidian is truth-enhancing. A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /533233603

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”