You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: valkyrie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

Long time no see. I wanted to ask your advice on a relationship and I feel like CH folks would be the only folks who actually understand. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post about a relationship so let me know.

Hm now where to start... I recently met a guy who is extremely strong in his energy. We connect on the same exact level, like our frequency is the same. I know his thoughts, his emotions (especially sexual energy), his stress, etc. He also feels mine. This guy is NOT at all into the metaphysical but I feel that our bond is metaphysical like. We recently spoke to each other about our feelings and how intense they are but we are both in a relationship. I felt the moment he gave in and his energy merged into my emotional body and aura like how a spirit would. I felt the moment it just clicked and felt right. Its always around me like a cloud like how my spirits are. I swear to God sometimes I thought he was a psychic vampire the way he was moving his energy but im 100% he is not conscious of doing it. I feel like we had past life together and its hard to let go. The energy bond is insane, its something I never thought I'd feel with a live person because I've only felt it with my spirits. On top of this, my psychic abilities have sky rocketed ever since our energies mingled. I read my cards over and over and the outcome is always the same, he is my husband to be. Everything from the pain to pleasure have came true from each card reading. This is a hard a long road because of each of us still in a relationship. I dont know what this energy connecting is supposed to mean. Has anyone had a similar experience? Should I fight it or just let things happen?

I'm not sure if this is important but when I met him, he had two unbound spirits attached to him that was causing him to have PTSD. He doesn't know I removed them and have reiki-ed him and they ended up attached to me which caused me all sorts of nightmares and havoc,I had to go cleanse myself and have my spirits evict them. He has been happier ever since, like the world has been lifted.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, how about your family and friends, what's their impression and advice for you?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I knew someone like that once, someone I connected with at a level I had never imagined possible with anyone other than the gods, themselves.
I usually take a long time to make a meaningful connection with anybody, but we were immediately comfortable together, like we'd known each other for years.

I wouldn't say we were alike, more like flip sides of the same coin:
I was never very social, while she could just stand there and gather people like a mother hen

I was like the logical, practical builder who over-thinks everything before arriving at a plan of action, while she was the emotionally-ruled architect with soaring visions of castles in the sky

But even with the completely different approach, we always seemed to think enough alike that we always found a middle ground that both understood.

It was fun, it was spiritually and/or emotionally intense at times, and it was quite simply life changing.
I rarely talked to anybody for more than a few minutes at a time, but one of us could walk by and make some comment, and twenty minutes would just disappear...
Who knows what we talked about, all I know is that we had a good time doing it

My quest to understand what was happening led me to realize that I could connect on an empathic level with certain people, which in turn led to a technique that I find works very well for attuning to spirits.

I didn't know her thoughts, but I felt her emotions strongly enough that I always knew just when her husband came in from the fields, especially during some of the particularly rocky times.

She was married and I was living with someone, so we never went beyond the “friends” level (although there were those who wondered); and twenty years later, I still sometimes wonder if we should have.

This went on for a couple years until we suddenly stopped talking one day, for reasons known only to her

Return to “General Questions”