neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Now that enough time has passed that I can look back and laugh I thought I'd share some pranks my kitsune played when she arrived.

As soon as she got here I gave her a quick greeting and dropped her in my recapture bag, where she was going to stay for the next 4 hours. Not long after I went out to eat. Naturally, I got nailed by every possibly stoplight. On my way to the restaurant a panhandler clearly on LSD tried to sucker money out of me, and while I was trying to avoid him my kitsue, still in the recapture bag, swiped my wallet and put it on my nightstand. I go in and find I have no wallet, apologizing for "forgetting it" since I can't really say it was in my pocket until 30 seconds ago and go home for it. I grab it, go back and out and what do you know? HUUUUUGE traffic jam. And red lights. And more red lights on my way back.

After I got back and took her out of the recapture bag she thought it would be HILARIOUS if her orb ran off my lap and disappeared somewhere. To add to the fun, she somehow hid in that thing so I couldn't sense her either. After about 5 minutes I said "meh, I'll find you when I find you" and she showed up someplace I already looked about 20 minutes later.

Now she seems to have gotten that out of her system and has me hold her instead of playing pranks. Looking back on it I can see the humor in it, but it wasn't funny at the time. All part of what you sign up for when taking in a naughty fox. :crazy:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

That's pretty hilarious, although I can see why it wasn't totally funny to you at the time. But seeing it from her point of view, quite funny.
Do you have much experience with other pranksters? I like a bit of fun like that now and again and have been considering different spirits. I was wanting to bring in a hobgoblin, I get good feelings from them. But also thinking about leprechauns and have considered the kitsune. What sort of difference do you think there is in the way each of them chooses to prank? Is there a difference at all, or are they all down for anything and everything? lol.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I don't have much experience with those other spirits. No matter how many Lucky Charms I eat I never get a pot of gold so leprechauns can rot in hell for all I care. lol

I'm drawn to kitsune since I was well known by many of them as a friend in a previous life in Japan so I can bypass a lot of the BS that comes with them. Now that she sees some of the things I have to deal with she feels really bad about those pranks. Kitsune can be quite sexual and are suuuuuper hot when they take human form. Something to keep in mind if you have spirits that get jealous at night. Or in the morning. Or afternoon. Or in public. Or...you get the idea. And if you don't like girls and get a female kitsune that could very well egg her on. Straight people running away from agressive gay people are funny.

I like them, but they're hard to recommend without that level of rapport. Terrorizing you can be one way they show affection, so if you want them to get your old cranky neighbor they don't operate that way. Unless he does something to them, then it's on and the karma is on you. Oddly enough the way they're portrayed in anime tends to be very close to how they really act most of the time, only with slightly more self control and common sense in the real world. Emphasis on slightly.

Peachie113
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote: Oddly enough the way they're portrayed in anime tends to be very close to how they really act most of the time, only with slightly more self control and common sense in the real world. Emphasis on slightly.
Could you elaborate on this?

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote: Do you have much experience with other pranksters? I like a bit of fun like that now and again and have been considering different spirits. I was wanting to bring in a hobgoblin, I get good feelings from them. But also thinking about leprechauns and have considered the kitsune. What sort of difference do you think there is in the way each of them chooses to prank? Is there a difference at all, or are they all down for anything and everything? lol.
My Duergar, Raven, likes to pull a prank now and again by misplacing some of my stuff and putting it back in the same place as I had it previously, approximetely 30 seconds to 2 minutes later.

She's quite the prankster lol.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Mine has tricked a couple of my dragons, when I first got them, to go check on me in the bathroom. Turns out I was showering, embarrased the gold dragon though.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
Zodiac:

Lol, I intend to get a kitsune spirit one day and I plan to warn my keep before I click the buy button to keep an eye on her. I am interested as to how she took the wallet out of your pocket and put it back onto your nightstand, I know it is possible to effect the physical so don't think I doubt that happened though.

1s
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Kitsune pranks can be hilarious. Take physically moving a vacuum cleaner five feet and stopping it right under a closing garage door as an example.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

I just purchased a Kitsune yesterday and am really excited to see how our relationship unfolds. I do have one experience of a prank but strange thing was I don't really have a prankster spirit in my Keep so I have no idea who did the job. No one will fess up to it. What happened was I was getting ready to go to work at 5:40 AM and when I went to take my birth control the whole month packet was missing. At first I thought my cats knocked it off the counter and batted it under something but after looking under everything I couldn't find it. It was a whole half a month that went missing. I was actually really peeved cuz I just talked to everyone the night before about how the one thing I can't have disappear is my meds. Luckily it wasn't one of the important ones that went "poof". So I had to leave for work and when I came back I talked to everyone about this prank and again no one would say who it was. I had to open a new pack and a week after this happened the missing pills showed up on the counter right where I left them. It honestly made me feel like I was going crazy but in the end I thanked whoever gave me my pills back. I then asked them not to do that again because having cramps is not a fun time for me and this is the real reason why I need the pill. I've had such bad pains that I would black out on several occasions. The prank never happened again.
I'm still wonder to this day who it was that did this prank because I want them to understand that I'm not mad because they probably didn't know how bad my pains would get. I was just worried cuz I like to avoid pain if possible. The prank did make my day a lot more interesting.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Dark Arts”