Majera magick a.k.a. beyond the veil

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ikemen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Does anyone have any experience with Majera Magick a.k.a. Beyond the veil a.k.a. Valerie?

I done goofed myself over this, because I was promised a free direct binding or a ruby ring that the spirit was attached. If I wanted to receive the ring too then it would have cost me $200... I contacted the seller, she was very sweet and kind, that I was interested in that spirit and she told me to pay up then she could continue bind the spirit to me. Now, at this point I thought that oh well, if her site works like that (that you have to actually pay to have the stock to 0) she'd give me the refund immediately so be it.

I never got my refund (how stupid of me, but you learn from your mistakes). I sent her multiple messages about the refund, on the first day she mentioned that she was shopping and that she'd get back to it when she got home. I waited for another two days and still nothing so I send her another message, which happened yesterday, to which she responded that she was not able to give me my refund because she has spent most of the money and that all that she could do was to give me a free spirit instead.

Does she have a CH forum account or any threads? I didn't seem to find any and I looked high and low.

I have contacted paypal and am waiting to escalate my issue.

I hope that new members will learn from my mistake and you don't always have to listen to your heart :p

I done goofed myself :thumbdown: :badidea:

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I got a spirit from her but I never had any problems like that, sorry that happened to you :(

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ikemen
new here
new here

Thanks for the info. Not sure how I missed that, but thank you anyway!
DeeArtLover wrote:I got a spirit from her but I never had any problems like that, sorry that happened to you :(
Thank you for sharing, helps me clam down a bit more :)

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Beyond the Veil is a website made by some CH members to act like the now-removed marketplace. It's not just one person's shop. Just wanted to point that out.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Ikemen
new here
new here

Kitsune wrote:Beyond the Veil is a website made by some CH members to act like the now-removed marketplace. It's not just one person's shop. Just wanted to point that out.
Thank you for the clarification. I was working with Valerie, or that's what was written in the end of the messages.

I also want to give a little update about my situation. I was promised a binding with no fees and I will never get my money back. Valerie refuses to refund me and I am greatly disappointed. I personally would not recommend buying from her!

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Ikemen wrote:Does anyone have any experience with Majera Magick a.k.a. Beyond the veil a.k.a. Valerie?

I done goofed myself over this, because I was promised a free direct binding or a ruby ring that the spirit was attached. If I wanted to receive the ring too then it would have cost me $200... I contacted the seller, she was very sweet and kind, that I was interested in that spirit and she told me to pay up then she could continue bind the spirit to me. Now, at this point I thought that oh well, if her site works like that (that you have to actually pay to have the stock to 0) she'd give me the refund immediately so be it.

I never got my refund (how stupid of me, but you learn from your mistakes). I sent her multiple messages about the refund, on the first day she mentioned that she was shopping and that she'd get back to it when she got home. I waited for another two days and still nothing so I send her another message, which happened yesterday, to which she responded that she was not able to give me my refund because she has spent most of the money and that all that she could do was to give me a free spirit instead.

Does she have a CH forum account or any threads? I didn't seem to find any and I looked high and low.

I have contacted paypal and am waiting to escalate my issue.

I hope that new members will learn from my mistake and you don't always have to listen to your heart :p

I done goofed myself :thumbdown: :badidea:
Wow, she's a scam artist then. :/

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

O.o that's a lot of money!!!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Did you ever get your money back through PayPal? Just curious.

Ikemen
new here
new here

Ishvala wrote:Did you ever get your money back through PayPal? Just curious.
Never...

I licked my wounds, backed off from them and stuck to only two sellers I deemed trustworthy.

Return to “Seller Review”