venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

No. The Jinn vary in nature and personality as much as humans. Good, bad, neutral, gray, indifferent. From elementals, fairies, elves, shapeshifters etc. Being "unseen". Demons CAN be included in this category of being Jinn, but the reason why in the Islamic world you hear jinn being equated with demons mostly is because of the limited worldview and cosmology of the belief system. The Jinn belief was another interpretation and replacement for fallen angels and to be separated from Angels, as there can only be angels, humans, and jinn which mostly "fallen" or "demonic" spirits CAN be included in BUT not limited to as well.

If you purchase a Jinn, just approach it as a person, their nature is far complex than how it is presented in lore. Know and trust from a reputable seller, whom your buying from. Go with your intuition and vibes, dont walk in with any pre-conceived notions or you will just spoil your experience. Your inviting an energy into your life, what is your senses and impressions reacting and telling you how to feel? Be open to the impressions, vibes in the stream of communication of information being presented to you. Very slim chances of ending up with an actual "Demon". Dont worry about it.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Djinn, devourers of souls is their nickname. They only answer to the big chief WHEN he's riding his unicorn

WubbaLubbaDubDub
abs_meh
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mehman

Killa wrote:No. The Jinn vary in nature and personality as much as humans. Good, bad, neutral, gray, indifferent. From elementals, fairies, elves, shapeshifters etc. Being "unseen". Demons CAN be included in this category of being Jinn, but the reason why in the Islamic world you hear jinn being equated with demons mostly is because of the limited worldview and cosmology of the belief system. The Jinn belief was another interpretation and replacement for fallen angels and to be separated from Angels, as there can only be angels, humans, and jinn which mostly "fallen" or "demonic" spirits CAN be included in BUT not limited to as well.

If you purchase a Jinn, just approach it as a person, their nature is far complex than how it is presented in lore. Know and trust from a reputable seller, whom your buying from. Go with your intuition and vibes, dont walk in with any pre-conceived notions or you will just spoil your experience. Your inviting an energy into your life, what is your senses and impressions reacting and telling you how to feel? Be open to the impressions, vibes in the stream of communication of information being presented to you. Very slim chances of ending up with an actual "Demon". Dont worry about it.
Thank you!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”