neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Just yesterday I ordered a vampire among a couple of new spirits. Specifically an Irish Psy Vamp. I was wondering if anyone who has one would give me advice on them.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have a feeling mine only hear me when I talk aloud. They and the rest of my spirits respond better when I talk aloud. My djinn and gods can hear me telepathically though and I can have conversations with them in my mind. I also get a good response when I start talking about most of my spirits on here. 1ey

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

heypanda wrote:I have a feeling mine only hear me when I talk aloud. They and the rest of my spirits respond better when I talk aloud. My djinn and gods can hear me telepathically though and I can have conversations with them in my mind. I also get a good response when I start talking about most of my spirits on here. 1ey
Well with me, it took almost a year until I could establish contact with my Djinn. And that was in some dream like astral realm. So odds are if you're looking for a direct back and forth with your own spirits that's the best bet. But mine pretty much happened at random and has seldom happened since. So I have no idea how to make it more frequent myself.

That said, I mostly bought the Psy Vamp after careful consideration, because I heard they feeds of negative energy and while the spell that was cast on me does still work in regards to the negative entities that used to plague me, it seems more difficult to rid myself or at the very least lower my negative energies. I figure if I could get someone that feeds off that energy on my side among most things, it would clear things up for me.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Just bumping the thread. But the main reason I started it was because unlike last time my Invoice didn't have any invocations for any of the spirits I ordered. Bare in mind this is the first time I bought a couple of spirits from Creepy Hollows, whereas before I only bought some spells, which did come with their invocations to activate and deactivate them. So I was wondering how it works here. So I figured asking those who already got their own vamps.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

AceOfSpades wrote:Just bumping the thread. But the main reason I started it was because unlike last time my Invoice didn't have any invocations for any of the spirits I ordered. Bare in mind this is the first time I bought a couple of spirits from Creepy Hollows, whereas before I only bought some spells, which did come with their invocations to activate and deactivate them. So I was wondering how it works here. So I figured asking those who already got their own vamps.

Hello there, traveler! With spirits you don’t need to do any invocation. Of course if you really want to, you can go to CH encyclopedia and search for spirit’s invocations. If you want privacy or for other reasons, you can ask the spirit to go to their vessel or they can choose to go to their realm. They understand if you want privacy and won’t get mad at you :)

I believe that the activation and de-activation codes belong to only spells. Not all spells have an activation code, you can meditate with them and also the spells work intuitively.
Hope this helps!

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Ikemen wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Just bumping the thread. But the main reason I started it was because unlike last time my Invoice didn't have any invocations for any of the spirits I ordered. Bare in mind this is the first time I bought a couple of spirits from Creepy Hollows, whereas before I only bought some spells, which did come with their invocations to activate and deactivate them. So I was wondering how it works here. So I figured asking those who already got their own vamps.

Hello there, traveler! With spirits you don’t need to do any invocation. Of course if you really want to, you can go to CH encyclopedia and search for spirit’s invocations. If you want privacy or for other reasons, you can ask the spirit to go to their vessel or they can choose to go to their realm. They understand if you want privacy and won’t get mad at you :)

I believe that the activation and de-activation codes belong to only spells. Not all spells have an activation code, you can meditate with them and also the spells work intuitively.
Hope this helps!
It helps thank you.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Finally got my vampire.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Love you don’t need invocations, vampires like any other spirit are gonna have their own likes dislikes etc. just treat them how you treat anyone else. Soon if you like you’ll start feeling bites from said vampire. I have a few. An ancestor, a sanguine, sanguine prince and a demon vampire. They are amazing companions so just go with the flow and show them your likes dislikes etc. ask them to dream with you, watch movies with them, take them places.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Love you don’t need invocations, vampires like any other spirit are gonna have their own likes dislikes etc. just treat them how you treat anyone else. Soon if you like you’ll start feeling bites from said vampire. I have a few. An ancestor, a sanguine, sanguine prince and a demon vampire. They are amazing companions so just go with the flow and show them your likes dislikes etc. ask them to dream with you, watch movies with them, take them places.
I don't think this Vamp is the biting type. It's a Psy Vamp. The vessel she came in is rather unique to me, to say the least. a pewter pendant in the shape of a Demonic looking Bat, standing over and surrounding a green gemstone. It's very fascinating.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I’ve heard of pay vamps that bite : ) but if she doesn’t I’m sure she has other things in mind regardless just remember that while amazing creatures, still people yah know, I wish you and her all of the luck and hope you enjoy your journey together
Happy keeping

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”