sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: pls help, i m afflicted with black magic

Postby darkwing dook » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:18 pm

soul786 wrote:universe is made by GOD (ALLAH) not by black magicians, soon their time will run out.

Well, in that case, there are Islamic prayers to protect yourself from such attack. If you chant the Quran frequently, you should know which of them : )
The power of faith can be stronger than magick attacks.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mystic
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:57 pm

Yea even better try to chant the Quran at least once a day, and of course don't forget to do the Sholat prayers :P

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Wulfke
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth

Postby Wulfke » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 am

Yesyes I remember it like it was yesterday . He strode by on his unicorn and on the first day he created the earth. On the second his unicorn farted and created rainbows. Twas magical

I will protect him !
From the start of his birth till the end of the earth .

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Samsara » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:09 am

soul786 wrote:i m muslim
i was hoping to get some info that i cant find on google.
i found 4, <<Removed by Mod>> but all of them charge. 1 of them give free reading of person in concern of black magic.
i dont know how to protect business or financial situations against magic. it is not on health, not on me physically, or not my home, but creating many problems financially. i dont know how does it work.
i have bought many spells for protection and removal from CH like 15 maybe. do u think these CH spells can be broken by other black magician who wants to harm me.
the type of magic on me is like a ban, a big block, wherever i step, in terms of business and finance, even those who try to help or deal with me financially suffers. 1 after the other doors r closing financially for me.
lets see what happens.
universe is made by GOD (ALLAH) not by black magicians, soon their time will run out.

Have you even attempted to contact anyone?

"Man is what he sees in other people."

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:34 am

Islamic does have black magic.

Happiness is my choice.

conxtion
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune, Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Postby conxtion » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:38 am

Islamic black magic only attacks Muslims. If you de-convert from Islam, your troubles will be over.

Happiness is my choice.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Mystic

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 am

lol sadly true though.. That's why islam is only my identity still pretending to be one but actually nah :') Can't even remember the last time I read the Quran

“I address you all tonight for who you truly are: wizards, mermaids, travelers, adventurers, and magicians. You are the true dreamers.”
― Brian Selznick, The Invention of Hugo Cabret

soul786
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns

Postby soul786 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:01 pm

i love religion ISLAM. there is nothing greater for me.
i try to follow islam in every way i can, yes daily QURAN, daily 5 prayers etc. daily other chants.

to Wulfke "what was that, r u making fun my religion in any way."
to conxtion "i have been with people closely who r actually in paranormal side of islam. but didnt find black magic. but there r some muslims who practice black magic, along with islamic healing.
there r also very few who try to use islamic chants or numerlogy talisman for bad, and soon it backfires on them, how,
(for ex. there r some chants to destroy enemy, but it is to be used under guidance and only against that enemy who is real threat to u, not against someone who abuse or slap, but someone who is after ur life etc.)"

to everyone :
black magic cant attack me physically or spiritually because GOD saves me, but becoming a blockage in terms of finance and business.
i have decided to use CH spells, see what happens, they r on their way to me.
i believe that a if u r ill, u should see doctor, or if u know then have medicine. black magic is kind of spiritual disease.
i now know someone who can tell me what is on me, for free.
i will update everyone, it may take sometime, as he is very busy.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Postby Samsara » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:27 am

I read somewhere that Khodams protect you from others who want to cause you financial loss. I gave up like three Khodams and maybe there is something to it. During that period I was making very bad investment and job jumping decisions.

So now I have two again. Better safe then sorry. My mom and her BF had conversation in front of my spirits because I took them out of my room. They were planning to buy a piece of property for business, and ended up with twice as much land for a fraction more. Her BF is ecstatic since he has these major plans to grow big. I hope it works out. I also had a dream I we the lotto, and one where she told me she had a lot to give me that I don't even know about. Possible my new CH entity is helping too.

My mom is actually a very average business person. She has no control over her employees and lets them walk all over her. She's sometimes nice to the clients and sometimes so rude we get yelled at on yelp. But every year regardless of the bad reviews, she makes the same. She is an example of someone who prayed her way into good fortune. She doesn't know I have ton of spelled objects, entities, and secret prayers from me. I did though get a prayer <<removed by moderator>> a while back for her. So maybe that was added protection to.

I'll let you in on a secret. I want to be rich, but I want to take it easy. LOL. My mom and her BF love to work. They are very hard working people who will bend over backwards to provide for those they love. So I know the universe will fulfill my desires through them. Sad huh? I'm so lazy, but whatever. Haha.

I hope this doesn't come off rude, but you should really stop wanting things for free. Always offer. It's good Karma. I wish I understood this years ago. Then I wouldn't have been punished to work for my mom for free for three years! Spirits will not help you with all their power without an offering. People are no different. I can tell you, your friend will become un-busy once you give him an offering.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

soul786
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns

Postby soul786 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:09 pm

thanks samsara for sharing ur story.

i dont want for free. it is that i m financially broken and cant afford expensive services or spells. for ex. <<removed by moderator>> $1000 for bl magic removal.

i was very rich, but at this time everything is blocked, closed etc.
i lost more than $100000 and almost double is blocked in some way and so many expenses r on my head.
u cant imagine when someone ur relative goes against u with black magic consistently,relentlessly.

in my family still my father makes decisions. and bl magic affects him most.
i m very religious but my father is not.
bl magic is affecting my father's intellect and decision. he cant think straight and making bad financial decisions, and i cant stop this.

help is of 2 types. 1 is bought and other is offered.
would u ask ur friend to pay to u for help, if he is in problems. this is same for entities.

unbounds r 30% more powerful than bound ones, but bound ones r safer. binding energy puts lots of constraints on energy of entity.
the bl magicians mostly use unbounds because they can control them and they r more powerful.

my entities r no match for bl magic sent against me. and i dont have protection entities, i prefer spells. also bl magic for long has created voids and blocks in me and still creating.
soo i will get thru it, INSHALLAH.

Return to “Black Magic”