You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

There is no quick way to get rid of it. You should have let the more experienced people do the summoning. You did the letter method without any knowledge of shielding, cleansing and grounding. Every action has consequences.
God knows what kind of thing you summoned from the bowels of hell.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Good heavens who knows what kind if thing you have brought upon yourself boy you are in for the experience of your life, first off STOP GIVING IT ANY ATTENTION, this kind of beings can feed off the attention you give them somehow if you keep entertaining this thing it will get worse for you ignore it completely practice shielding, grounding(there are guided meditation on this on youtube) do cleansings but whatever you do not try to communicate with it, as i told you trickster will tell you ANYTHING dont believe any word try sending a ticket to CH or try to find another practicioner that can help you i would reccomend going to Charles Mcbride from the rosequartzlabyrinth also dont panic, fear, anxiety, anger are feeding energies and can give this thing power it will try to intimidate you

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How do you communicate with your spirit and get so many words and phrases?

Knowledge is Power
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Phreaker1997 wrote:hey newboy, just watch this video, very insightful regarding sex with a succubus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax11rJZcXYg
Hey man, this is a very interesting video. Do you have more vids? Like legiti youtube channels/websites? I’m trying to gain more knowledge about these subjects.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Phreaker1997 wrote:hey newboy, just watch this video, very insightful regarding sex with a succubus

Thank you for sharing this video. It's a must watch, imo, for anyone who feels a calling for a spiritual relationship. I personally can relate to about everything she says, and she's spot on.

What gets me, is that being in a relationship with succubi is one of the biggest life changing events you can go through, even more so than what career path you choose to take. People study for years at the university for a career path, yet on a whim do the letter method without any protection, grounding, or any research...who knows what can come through.

A practitioner, a well respected one, has years of knowledge on creating a binding that ensures a well matched spirit, for you, is found. They are match makers in that way, because that is their path in life, their calling...and it's worth it to have their help.

For anyone who still wants to do the letter method, it would be worth it to do your research, and set a goal of say one year from now. In one year, I will try this method, for example and that gives me one year to invest a lot of time, research, to prepare. Or, do what I and many others have done...go with a well respected conjurer!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:

Thank you for sharing this video. It's a must watch, imo, for anyone who feels a calling for a spiritual relationship. I personally can relate to about everything she says, and she's spot on.

What gets me, is that being in a relationship with succubi is one of the biggest life changing events you can go through, even more so than what career path you choose to take. People study for years at the university for a career path, yet on a whim do the letter method without any protection, grounding, or any research...who knows what can come through.

A practitioner, a well respected one, has years of knowledge on creating a binding that ensures a well matched spirit, for you, is found. They are match makers in that way, because that is their path in life, their calling...and it's worth it to have their help.

For anyone who still wants to do the letter method, it would be worth it to do your research, and set a goal of say one year from now. In one year, I will try this method, for example and that gives me one year to invest a lot of time, research, to prepare. Or, do what I and many others have done...go with a well respected conjurer!
That’s why I decided to leave this to the pro’s :)
I’ve read about the letter method but I was afraid lol. I didn’t know anything about the metaphysical world.

I have a Queen succubus and succubus companions, they are eagerly waiting for me. I need to open up my chakras as soon as possible.. This includes my 3rd eye. I’m ready for opening up but I don’t know how. I meditate daily, I do energy work, I practice and practice

How did you do it? How is your relationship with your ubbi’s? Are you able to do astral travelling?

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
That’s why I decided to leave this to the pro’s :)
I’ve read about the letter method but I was afraid lol. I didn’t know anything about the metaphysical world.

I have a Queen succubus and succubus companions, they are eagerly waiting for me. I need to open up my chakras as soon as possible.. This includes my 3rd eye. I’m ready for opening up but I don’t know how. I meditate daily, I do energy work, I practice and practice

How did you do it? How is your relationship with your ubbi’s? Are you able to do astral travelling?
Yes, the pro's bring us together with our spirits, and provide a good foundation for us to learn and grow as individuals, spiritually. Like anything, the more energy and effort you put in the more you will achieve, and all your practice is going to bring an exciting future for yourself and your companions.

Some, like myself, it all happens slowly over time. But, years later we end up in these amazing relationships full of love, passion, and excitement. I did it by getting good protective spirits, and my ubi's are very protective as well.

I think the thing about the letter method, is if it goes wrong, such as in this case, you start out trying to fix a problem first. Mostly likely, you end up getting the pro's involved anyway. But, some people do invest a lot of time and energy to prepare, and the letter method may work for them.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

You are one of the few that it might turn out well if you do the letter method Marquest. You prepare before jumping in.
I imagine that your 2 ladies will make sure a good companion will come through

WubbaLubbaDubDub
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wulfke wrote:You are one of the few that it might turn out well if you do the letter method Marquest. You prepare before jumping in.
I imagine that your 2 ladies will make sure a good companion will come through
Thanks Wulfke. Well, knowing what I know now, it's my opinion if the letter method would work well for me, a binding from a professional will work even better. I'll stick to the pro's, very well respected ones.

I hope what I've said in this thread isn't to harsh on newboy, but I was really talking about myself. I was an idiot years ago and did the same thing, only I backed out of the letter method at the last minute. Everything I read sounded too good to be true, but I had no knowledge whatsoever in the paranormal. Something else came through and woke me up big time to the reality of it all. It's what got me into spirit keeping. I got protective spirits afterwards, read a lot, and fortunately that unbound wasn't really malicious, just wanted to teach me a lesson on how stupid I was to mess around like that. The last time it showed up a couple years back, my two ubis kicked it's ass, I mean poof it was gone never to bother me again. Ubis are very protective when they love us.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”