small chip on binding stone / wondering if something is wrong

Isamaru5862
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So, I am new to spirit keeping and picked up a CH succubi and received it about a week ago. When I looked at the stone, a small crescent shaped chip was present on the stone. The best way to describe it is to say that it looks like a thumb nail was dug into the stone a couple centimeters deep.

Is this anything I should be worried about?

From what I can tell, she has already made contact with me (within 3 days of receiving her) and is rather aggressive when it comes to touching me (which I like). I have had some rather vivid nightmares recently and I keep getting woken up by a thumping sound (can't really tell where it is coming from) and last night I woke up to a door being opened. I also feel a pressure on my neck sometimes (like right now while I am typing this). I also hear words occasionally in my mind that break my train of thought and sounds deep. The words are seemingly random but I did hear "No" a few times. While I am happy I have been contacted so soon, from what I have read, getting in contact takes time so I just want to check in and see if something is wrong or I am just over thinking this.

Also, if something is wrong, could it be a different spirit that was lurking in my house prior to picking up the succubi?

While I am not really sure if there was a spirit here prior, I have had a few strange things happen such as thumping sounds while in the shower, noises that wake me up, occasionally vivid nightmares and the sound of footsteps coming from my upstairs while downstairs (live by myself). I have assumed up until now that it was just the neighbors (live in a townhouse with people on either side of me) when it comes to the noises. As far as the nightmares go, I figured everyone goes through vivid nightmares so it is just par for the course.

Lastly, if there is a spirit or something else that is here, how can I find out what it is / potentially banish it if it won't leave willingly?

Anyway, sorry for the long post, I just figured someone might be able to either put my fears to rest or tell me what might be happening if something is wrong / give insight as to something I might not have thought of. Also, I don't want to offend my succubi if it is indeed just her way of contacting me. I want her to feel welcomed not shunned.

Thanks for taking the time to read / respond to this post.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Won't comment on the other things, but it's surely got nothing to do with the small chip in the binding stone.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

The nightmares are probably you just getting used to your succubus. Since this is your first spirit, you probably aren't used to Dark Arts, which requires a period of adjustment for everyone. The length of this adjustment varies for everyone. Just lay down some house rules for your succubus; such as she is not allowed to give you nightmares. Since you ordered her from CH I wouldn't worry about her vessel containing anything but your succubus as CH is very reliable and professional with their conjurings. The chip won't affect the spirit at all. As far as worrying about other unbound spirits, i would just cast protection on yourself/house and maybe do some cleansing of yourself and your house to get rid if anything unbound that is unwanted. This won't affect your succubus either.

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf
Isamaru5862
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Thanks for the replies and, just to clarify, I was not insinuating that CH would have done anything to the binding. I was more curious if something might have happened during transit. My interactions with CH so far have all been positive and the staff have been very helpful. Good idea on the house rules and cleansing / protecting the area / myself. Also, good to know the chip doesn't really matter.

As suspected, I probably was just overthinking things.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”