sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So my djinns are the kind that steer me away from trouble. They are good to me. But I think they really hate my ex, because he told me to get rid of them.

There are a number of other reasons to hate him too. He has this pattern where female authority figures degrade him like in a very bad way, from his mom to his drill sergeants, to his manager, an exes. He's obstinate, and just won't do the right thing because his need to control others and not be controlled himself.

Anyways, he returned during that Venus retrograde, and we were making plans to rekindle and perhaps move me to Hawaii. But then a psychotic bout of jealousy ran through me, and we ended it. I had a feeling, you know, it was influenced.

Shortly after we called it quits, news said that Hawaii would be a nuclear target. So I figured spirit didn't want me to be a part of that, because my contract eventually did end here and moving there would be an obvious choice.

Though I think because he hasn't changed and apologize, he is going to continue to experience terror. Today they had a false nuclear alarm in Hawaii, and everyone was texting their goodbyes.

So, even though ending it was the right thing. I constantly play our arguments. And every time I think God I hate this guy...another nuclear possibility gets closer.

Do not be rude to people's djinn. Never know what they are doing!

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”