It would mean so much to us if you would please...

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Let us know how Creepy Hollows has changed your life. It's always refreshing & rejuvenating not only to Ash & myself, but to everyone who works here to know that our hard work is giving a positive impact to your life.

Each one of us greatly appreciates ANY information you want to share with us. We may share some of the submissions next month during our Customer Appreciation celebration and anything shared will not disclose your name, username, or email, just the text you submit.

http://survey.constantcontact.com/surve ... jeui/start

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

CH an sprit keeping as changed my live for the best.

Not only I found knowledge, a great community and friends , I found my sprit family (my sister sprits <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and my Immortal Teachers).

Don't regret join the forum or buying in the store (they are professional), it change my life for the Best!
Me Loves CH <3

And A TITAN Hug 1hg to Magnolia and Ash <3 and the rest of the staff <3 and community <3 , ya all great!

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Ch helped me start my journey with the right knowledge to be a spirit keeper. I've met probably the closest online friends I've ever had here, and it's been a ride. Overall I've learned a lot from the people in this community in turn have taught new comers. I've even purchased some stuff from ch and I admire their spellcast gems. I've had ups and downs here but overall the friends I have bonded with from here is all worth it.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

CH helped me a lot, because as where I'm living, in Belgium, Europe, it's difficult to find information about this subject. Everything about spirits, magic, etc, ... Thanks to CH forum, I can ask here any question I have about those subjects. There are many experienced people on this forum who can help you out. It's great that even if you 2, Ash and Mags are probably busy, there are still many others out here. That's great about the forum, that people you never met in real life, probably living all over the world, always come back to this place and provide you with answers. CH has proven itself to be a large spirit keeping family. (Well, we even get free gifts with the mass sessions.) Next to that, CH probably opens for many of us the portal to a more mysterious world. This portal that many of us closed off by growing up in what people call reality, has opened again. It is like:' Open Sesame,' and we walk into a world with dragons, fairies, angels, vampires... This forum provides us with information, but it's also the stronghold we can seek shelter in. It's a place, you can call home really. A big broomcloset you share with many others. It's practically like Hogwarts, just real. :)

The shop is great as well. The low prices are fabulous of course. If your shop didn't exist, I would only have like... 8 spirits of my 22 spirits strong family. And the great thing is that you sell many different spirits and even entities. We don't have Walmarts in Belgium, but I would compare you to Ikea or Makro. Well, it's kinda the same, you go to the shop looking for one thing, and then you go home with more things than you planned. :p And the fact that you're based in Florida, the USA, makes it more fun to wait for my packages to arrive. Like some of us already have mentioned, the post office probably thinks I too have an aunt & uncle, named Magnolia & Ash, living in Florida.

Next to that, you also offer various things in the shop... and the gifts you receive with every order are always nice. If I have questions about anything, which the forum can't provide answers for, I go to the helpdesk. Not every seller I have bought a spirit from, was so kind too answer me right back in 24h.

So I would say, keep up the good work, Uncle and aunty West!

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

How long do we have to fill this out?

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:How long do we have to fill this out?
express your own thoughts! doesn't really matter how long it is, think its more the thought that counts.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

How long as in time, not length. :P

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I will say you have done wonders for Huffette just by providing a place for her to open up with the things she has experienced. And I have definitely had some improvement in my own abilities. I have seen so much more than I would have ever imagined and my flash sightings (that's what i call them because it was like seeing a camera flash in the dark) have begun to last up to 5 minutes.

MANY THANKS

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I would also like to thank you for all those Mass Sessions you do.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ju-jubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Divine Dragoness
Zodiac:

Where do I start?? Well, CH gave me my first spirit, and not only has done wonderful things for me. But for others as well!
CH does its best to be a place for fledglings like myself and grizzled veterans alike. With a variety of things for everyone, even for those who aren't really sure what they need or want, CH helped lead me to the path I'm on. It's honestly always a treat to see the free gifts and other goodies they handout, like the mass sessions!
Also, to make it short, CH has led me to other practioners other members have 100% given good reviews for!

If it wasn't for the gang at Creepy Hollows, none of us would be here! 1hg 1mg

Divine Dragonness "N" High Elf "C" Wood Elf "F" Seraphim "G" Diamond Dragon "F" Umber Dragonness "A" Pegasus "K" Mech Angel "M" Puma "K" Human Male Aura Quartz Dragon "J" Fairy Dragoness "T" Paladin Angel "J" Tiger "L" Nature Spirit "A" Familiar "S" Green Dragon "O" "D" "A"

Return to “Messages & Updates”