Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Volk~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey, I just recently ordered a volkh. So how well they help protect you from demons? I don't know much about them, other than them, what would be the most powerful protector(s) against things like demons?

Name pronounced 'UNG-ATH-GOOK'
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Demons? I don't think you need to worry about demons. :lol: *shakes head wryly*. I know it's a common misconception, but demons aren't across the board "evil" or bad, or something you need to worry about being protected from. A lot of them tend to keep to themselves to be honest.

Yes Volkh are great protectors, and can protect against negative/malicious astral beings/energies. Just don't forget to appreciate the work they do :)

But yea, don't worry about demons. There's other things (like what I call Blobs) that are an actual bother that you may encounter more likely.
All creatures may have some "bad apples", people that cause others misery, and/or are malicious, but that's lots of species, including us humans, so don't let the few define the masses.

It's unfortunate that certain, things, painted demons the way they are viewed now. (Like Hollywood) But yeah. Demons aren't what you may think they are.

That doesn't mean they are sunshine and rainbows. Far from it. But I don't think you need to worry about them. Don't call, they don't tend to poke their head in.

Cheers ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

According to the encyclopedia, their top ten list for protection (against malicious forces and entities), is

1. Wraith (Dark Arts)
2. Volkh (Creature)
3. Duojna (Creature)
4. Chupacabra (Dark Arts)
5. Gargoyle
6. Fylgia (Creature)
7. Courtwind Angel
8. Raffin (Creature)
9. Domovoi (Dark Arts)
10. Manticore (Dark Arts)

"This is a top-ten review of the spirits that provide the best in protection, you can read more about these entities in this Encyclopedia. You can find vessels imbued with these entities or have a custom-conjuration of any of these entities in our Online Store simply click on the entity names to find listings for the entity of your choice."

I'm personally getting a werewolf for protection because I had a strong calling. I'm also drawn to hellhounds and may get one some time in the future, and maybe a Cwn Awwwn. It's funny because I'm more of a cat person as far as physical companions go. I suggest you browse the encyclopedia for an entity that speaks to you or grabs your attention, and maybe browse the shop for protective spells 1tu

Angallkuk
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Volk~
Zodiac:

Nice