Demonicpact.com

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone bought from Demonicpact.com? If so are the items powerful? I don't get headaches, nausea, or bad side effects from real very dark arts, black arts, or Demonic items. The opposite is true ,in fact, I get an intense euphoria like taking opiates.

There is a ring on that site I am interested in, but they are quite expensive especially for portal rings to The Goetic Demons. So before I spend that kind of money I want to make sure I am getting the real deal. So if you bought from that site I would love to hear your experiences please!

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've never bought, but just from looking at the site, it looks like a huge scam using plagiarized phrases with no real understanding of them, and using demons as a eye-catching label. The rings themselves have no description, and are 500£ or almost 700$. It also looks like a fairly new site too.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Kitsune wrote:I've never bought, but just from looking at the site, it looks like a huge scam using plagiarized phrases with no real understanding of them, and using demons as a eye-catching label. The rings themselves have no description, and are 500£ or almost 700$. It also looks like a fairly new site too.
yea i was just checking it out, new since 2017 lol plus is just seems fishy and there doesnt seem to be much of an introduction on who they are or how long they have been doing what they are doing.

Return to “Seller Review”