You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mehman

I have had a succubus for a few months now! But I have a question from reading a few times that some like to win your trust, then after make your life horrible! So I am asking is there any that have had there succubus for 10 years or over? how are things? 1s

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to confirm it with the conjurer/seller : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So far I haven't read anyone here talking about their Spirits changing their nature this way. You should expect that things will stay good.

abs_meh
new here
new here

I have been assured they are fine its just I have read conjurers say that to get u to buy it then when things go bad they go quite, get mad at you or stay as confused as you are so I was like hmmm

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Do your research and go with a respectable conjurer. There are quite a few on this forum, that will not just tell you things to get you to buy from them. Their reputation is based upon honesty and hard work.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Inedible wrote:So far I haven't read anyone here talking about their Spirits changing their nature this way. You should expect that things will stay good.
Good to see an old xtrememind person around :) Looks like you have been around here way before me! I wish I knew about this stuff years ago! Would have loved to private message your to hear your favorite tools/techniques and spirits that you have found over the years from various sites.

abs_meh
new here
new here

laptop123 wrote:
Inedible wrote:So far I haven't read anyone here talking about their Spirits changing their nature this way. You should expect that things will stay good.
Good to see an old xtrememind person around :) Looks like you have been around here way before me! I wish I knew about this stuff years ago! Would have loved to private message your to hear your favorite tools/techniques and spirits that you have found over the years from various sites.
This is all helpful stuff so how do u build ur relationship with your succubus to fully experience their character/nature?

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

abs_meh wrote:
laptop123 wrote:
This is all helpful stuff so how do u build ur relationship with your succubus to fully experience their character/nature?
talk to them everyday, share your emotions and of course have sex with her, she will love you more than anything, always do those things with respect

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
abs_meh
new here
new here

Phreaker1997 wrote:
abs_meh wrote:
laptop123 wrote:
talk to them everyday, share your emotions and of course have sex with her, she will love you more than anything, always do those things with respect
Ummm how do you have sex with a succubus? I have been looking into it I have found its said "fantasising n self service" then they take over after a while but I have no idea

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Talk to the seller who conjured it. Succubi/incubi can be problematic if random and unbound of course, however with respectable sellers there is always an intense screening process towards DA or BA spirit entity's, aside from that bindings done properly are accompanied with protection spells that can subdue or prevent the spirit entity from being too "intense".

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”