Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My magical/paranormal name...: Hek

Cyanite Death Stone

Postby Hekhare » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am

2yn I'm looking to hear about anyone's experience with this stone, I've searched and came up with nothing so I thought "You Know What Just Order It!"
So taking advantage of the free shipping All Done.
Who else is interested in Death and Death energies?
2hp

Feel The Pulse Of Mother Earth & Gaze Upon Her Beauty

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My magical/paranormal name...: Hek

Re: Cyanite Death Stone

Postby Hekhare » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:57 am

2hp My Cyanite Death Stone arrived yesterday and wow did it have an energy all of its own kinda like that chill you get running down your back coupled with slight pins and needles with a cold draft where there is none, I also had a spirit binding of a Grim Reaper lol together the energy was intense and his communication pretty clear, his voice coming through mine was slow and well not what you would call creepy that would be disrespectful on my part but it was from death I suppose, apparently I've turned a few heads on the other side so I was told lol, when my mother passed when I was 22 it nearly destroyed me but Was a catastrophic change that set me free on this path, Death & Healing are my interests, so Ile take the death stone to work with me just to see what I get , see where Death has an interest in or around.
Around ten years a go I was working in a carehome and went to check on a client with a colleague to find a strangeness in the room We felt we had interrupted a process and be both developed sore heads, the man's legs were mottled and he was shutting down, called the senior to check him and She reported that there was no such thing he was fine..The man passed over 2 hours later and our headaches lifted. I was told yesterday I had been in the presence of a Grim Reaper...

Feel The Pulse Of Mother Earth & Gaze Upon Her Beauty

Solarian
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Cyanite Death Stone

Postby Solarian » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:13 pm

I actually bought one from CH last year and want to share my most recent experience with it. Had a lot of death related dreams for several months, but a week or two ago was the most thrilling experience yet.
I had a dream where I was walking home and was greeted by my old dog that died a few years ago. Her appearance wasn't at all old and fat as she was when she parted, but very young looking with a healthy weight, jumping up and down energetically as she did when she was younger. She was obviously excited to greet me after so long and it made me extremely happy; very touched.
I walk inside the house and my family is conversing cheerily with a dark skinned man. His face was hazy-looking and I could not see it clearly, but I assumed he was African-American. It seemed he was visiting from some where (We live down south, but my parents are not originally southern folk at all).
There was some kind of time-jump in my dream from the cheery convos and suddenly the man was dead in the house. His body lay on the floor and with a white blanket covering the body. In real life, my father is ill and going through many health problems, and this was reflected in the dream as my mother asked me to help her carry the body outside since my father has no strength.

After this dream the very next day, my father told us some unexpected news: his childhood friend from New York passed less than 48 hours prior. This dear childhood friend of his is actually a Black man. My father is still quite shocked and is preparing to attend the funeral later this week.

I truly believe this man came to visit my father with our beloved dead pet tagging along, and to greet my family and say his farewells before moving on. I feel really happy to experience this; I have never met my father's childhood friend (though I know they spoke on the phone at times), but it is very wonderful to encounter death in this way as I don't recall having such an experience before--like a premonition of the news of death. This stone is really awesome and it continues to enhance my experiences the more I work with it. I really recommend it to anyone who is looking to bond closer with death, is working on a path regarding death, necromancy, ect. I find this piece amplifies death energy and connection, and works really well for you if you have vivid dreams (as well as astral and lucid).

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”