EMERGENCY - HELP! ASH, MAG anyone

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

Gary8192 wrote:Kurious . YOU asked me to look at your vessels, and I said it looked like there was a dark female spirit with the vamp. thats all. now I hear that I said this or that, that I told you to do this or that. Not cool First you tried to blame Bun Now me, all I did is what you asked. and told you what I thought I saw. So everyone He asked if I would look at a picture. and now I hear things being said in chat. I wont do anything at all for you. and for those that are trying to help you, dont do to them what you have done and tried to do to Bunn and Myself.
:hug: :candlep:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sassy wrote:When I looked at those pictures before even reading that post I felt something dark from the one with your vamp in it. I do not know what it wanted to say or who it was yet but it made sure I knew it was there. Honestly my advise to you would be to shield up tight and then ask what they want and make house rules with them... Then you tell them what would happen if they continue to break the rules what you will do. I was just advised by the guys for you to tell this one that if they walk in anymore (take over your arms, legs and so forth) that you will go to the store and buy 10 garlic bulbs, you will then take said bulbs and crush them slightly.. making the aroma nice and strong, then you will place those 10 slightly crushed bulbs through out your home. Tell her that if she wants to talk to you she must be respectful and approach you in a polite manner. I do not know why they asked me to tell you this but they do know what they are talking about. If you need a shield to use just let me know and I can post one for you. Do not give in to this, you must be brave hun, this is your life and your body.. none have a right to take it over without permission.

Blessings,
Sassy
:thumbup:

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

brilliantrouble wrote:I had an unbound human soldier from the Civil War follow me home from Fredericksburg, VA and he sat on my knees for three days and there was heavy pressure on my chest for the same length of time. Finally, I overcame my own fears and asked him if there was something I could do for him. He showed me that he just wanted to go home, but was lost. I envisioned a bright light, like an opening portal to wherever his home was--be it Heaven or somewhere else, and told him that it would take him to where he needed to be if he wished it. He did go through it, and all the heaviness was gone the next night and hasn't come back. Sometimes spirits, even dark ones, come to us because we're best suited to help them--or we know someone who can. In other cases, they come to us so that we learn something new
Thank you for sharing this brilliantrouble! As much as I may mumble-grumble about some things, I honestly don't believe in coincidence. I also don't believe anyone is here on Earth soley for their own sakes--and not only for human sakes, or the sake of the living...

The simplicity of life is to be open...complexity takes care of itself.

Wishing you a speedy resolution, Kuriouz! :peace:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Perhaps Brother Fear (in the sense of St Francis' idea that emotions where living disembodied beings) has paid you a visit.
A-FREAKING-MEN. YOU GOTTA TAKE THAT INTO ACCOUNT. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S AN UNNATURAL ASSUMPTION WHEN SOMEONE SAYS "I SENSE THERE'S SOMETHING BAD AROUND ME" FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SAY "IT'S AN EVIL SPIRIT". THAT'S NOT A BIG LEAP.

BUT, SOMETIMES IT'S A WRONG LEAP. THERE'S 9 MILLION PEOPLE IN NYC, OF THOSE 9 MILLION PEOPLE, THERE ARE 9 MILLION PEOPLE WHO'VE COME INTO CONTACT WITH MULTIPLE UNBOUND SPIRITS. THE LONGER YOU LIVE THE MORE OF THEM YOU'VE COME INTO CONTACT WITH. IN THE UNITED STATES THERE ARE 300 MILLION PEOPLE, OF THOSE 300 MILLION, ALL 300 MILLION HAVE COME INTO CONTACT WITH UNBOUND SPIRITS. YOU SEE WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS, RIGHT? THE LAW OF ODDS TELLS YOU THAT IF WE ARE ALL LIVING AMONGST THEM THE ODDS OF YOU RUNNING INTO GOOD & BAD SPIRITS IS 50/50. THE ODDS OF YOU RUNNING INTO A BAD SPIRIT SO BAD THAT IT AFFECTS YOUR LIFE BEYOND A REASONABLE MEASURE IS FAR LESS THAN 50/50 AS YOU WELL KNOW THERE IS A VAST RANGE OF WA, DA/GA, & BA.

I DON'T LIVE ON THE SENSATIONAL SIDE OF THE PARANORMAL. I DON'T ASSUME EVERY TIME SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT THEY ARE HAVING A PROBLEM IN THEIR LIFE THAT THEY ARE EITHER A. CURSED, OR B. HAVE AN EVIL SPIRIT AROUND THEM. IF I DID THAT I WOULD BE WAY OFF IN THE POSSIBILITY OF ODDS. OF COURSE, I DO REALIZE & TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT IT'S ALL RELATIVE. WHAT I DEAL WITH IN THE SCOPE OF DA & BA IN MY WEEK OF WORK IS FAR BEYOND ANYONE HERE DEALS WITH. SO TO ME WHEN I HEAR SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING UNBOUND & DARK I DON'T THINK THE WORST, I DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS, OR GET BENT. I KNOW WHAT'S REALLY OUT THERE, I KNOW THE SIGNS WHEN SOMEONE REALLY HAS SOMETHING THAT IS OF LIFE-THREATENING NATURE, & IN ALL THE TIME I'VE PRACTICED AS A MASTER, I'VE ONLY MET PEOPLE I CAN COUNT ON ONE HAND WHO'VE ACTUALLY ENCOUNTERED SOMETHING REALLY DANGEROUS & IN ALL CASES THEY DID SOMETHING TO BRING IT ON THEMSELVES. THE ODDS OF ANY OF YOU COMING INTO CONTACT WITH SOMETHING, UNPROVOKED, THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE BY NORMAL MEANS, IS A FRACTION OF 1 IN A BILLION, IF NOT TENS OF BILLIONS.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NEGATIVE FACTORS THERE ARE IN THE WORLD THAT WE ALL COME INTO CONTACT WITH? IT'S UNAVOIDABLE. EVERY DAY YOU COME INTO CONTACT WITH MULTIPLE NEGATIVE INFLUENCES FROM A VAST AMOUNT OF ENERGY COMPOSITIONS PUT OUT BY THE WORLD, BY THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, BY THE CREATURES, PLANTS, & LIVING BEINGS AROUND YOU, AND SO ON. THERE'S NOTHING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO COME INTO CONTACT WITH BY NATURAL MEANS, MEANING JUST LIVING YOUR LIFE, THAT YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH.

WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS THAT MAKES THINGS SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL? SOMEONE GETS FRANTIC BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE CURSED OR HAVE AN EVIL SPIRIT. IN THEIR FRENZY THEY ASK A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHAT TO DO. THE PEOPLE SEE THE PERSON IS IN A FRENZY & MAKE THE NATURAL ASSUMPTION THAT THERE IS SOMETHING EVIL OR BAD, WHICH JUST AMPLIFIES THE PERSON'S FEAR, WHICH MAKES THEM PUT OUT NEGATIVE ENERGY FROM FEAR, STRESS & ANXIETY, WHICH EXACERBATES THE SITUATION, WHICH BRINGS ON MORE NEGATIVE ENERGY, WHICH CAUSES MORE NEGATIVE THINGS TO HAPPEN, SO THEY THINK THE SPIRIT OR CURSE IS GETTING STRONGER, WHEN 99/100 TIMES IT'S THE PERSON & NOT THE SOURCE MAKING THE SITUATION WORSE, AND ALL THE TIME IT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED SIMPLY & IN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE FIRST PLACE BY KEEPING A LEVEL HEAD & BEING SWIFT IN ACTION. OF COURSE THIS IS SUBSEQUENT TO GETTING AN ACTUAL, REAL DIAGNOSIS OF THE ISSUE.
Gary8192 wrote:
Kurious . YOU asked me to look at your vessels, and I said it looked like there was a dark female spirit with the vamp. thats all. now I hear that I said this or that, that I told you to do this or that. Not cool First you tried to blame Bun Now me, all I did is what you asked. and told you what I thought I saw. So everyone He asked if I would look at a picture. and now I hear things being said in chat. I wont do anything at all for you. and for those that are trying to help you, dont do to them what you have done and tried to do to Bunn and Myself.

Look Gary, I did not blame you for anything, how do you expect me to explain to them my problem without telling them what has taken place so far? How is anyone suppose to provide me with the right advice w/o the accurate events that has come to past?

Yes, you have my thanks for telling me what you saw and I respect the psychic abilities that you have in being able to do so, what is wrong with re-confirming with what you saw in the photo? For that matter, I have never blamed "Bunz" for anything, nor have I disrespected her in any ways, with the given entities I have, and me being in the situation I am in now, how can I not make assumptions? If I'm wrong about it, so be it, I admit it is my mistake and it is something to learn. Not everyone is as noticable as some of us are, they need to know what went wrong, and only then can they correct their mistakes.

And again I must emphasise, I am not "EXPERIENCED" like the two of you, sure I am a "beginner" , I know nothing at all, I am the inexperienced brat who fails to listen carefully or fails to read enough, I'm sorry, you have my deepest apologies for making you and Bunz feel that I have disrespected you guys in some way, and in your case, blaming you. You and Bunz are good people, you have fostered good relations with others around here, no doubt about that, and I hope there is some way I can make it up to the both of you.
Seeing how things are now, I may have ticked both of you off in some way, and to the others who are viewing this post, it is just me who has made the situation this way, I take the blame for it.

Right now, I am suffering, I am trying to find a solution to the problem at hand, it is not easy being me right now, but I give my thanks to everyone who is trying to help me. Please bear with me, my emotions are running wild right now, I may say certain things that might offend others, but at the same time, do try to understand how desperate I am at the moment.
UNLESS I'M MISSING SOMETHING HERE I DON'T GET WHY YOU ARE APOLOGIZING? FROM WHAT I READ IN THIS THREAD YOU DIDN'T POINT FINGERS OR SAY ANYTHING THAT EVEN REMOTELY RESEMBLES DISRESPECTING BUN OR GARY. HOW DOES BUN COME INTO THIS WHEN ALL HE SAID WAS HE ASKED A FORUM MEMBER TO LOOK AT THE VESSELS & STATED WHAT WAS SAID.

I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE WHOLE CHAT THING, SO WHAT? I'VE SEEN & HEARD WHAT GOES ON IN CHAT, AND SOME OF IT REALLY MAKES PEOPLE WHO KNOW BETTER SCRATCH THEIR HEADS. I'VE SEEN & HEARD THE GOSSIP, I KNOW WHAT GOES ON IN THERE, BUT TO EACH HIS OWN, & AS ADULTS YOU GUYS PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK & HAVE TO DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES IF WHAT YOU'RE BEING TOLD IS REAL OR NOT. IT'S LIKE THAT EVERYWHERE THOUGH, & NO DIFFERENT IN CHAT. DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF THINKING JUST BECAUSE CHAT IS ON OUR SITE THAT THERE ARE KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL, OR EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN THE CHAT. ANYONE CAN REGISTER FOR FREE. WE MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO GUARANTEE THAT JUST BECAUSE WE OWN THE CHAT THAT THE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT CAN GIVE YOU ACTUAL ANSWERS. IT'S GREAT FOR SOCIALIZING BUT IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE A PLACE FOR DIAGNOSIS, FOR SELLING ITEMS OR SERVICES, ADVERTISING BUSINESS, OR FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A MEET & GREET FOR YOU GUYS.

I DON'T SEE WHAT KUR DID WRONG. NO ONE'S WORD AROUND HERE IS FINAL. WHEN SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO LOOK AT A VESSEL, OR COMES TO YOU WITH A PROBLEM, YOU CAN BET THEY ARE ASKING, OR HAVE ALREADY ASKED, COUNTLESS OTHER PEOPLE. IF THEY GET CONFLICTING OPINIONS THEY ARE GOING TO ASK A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE UNTIL THEY GET MORE OF ONE ANSWER THEN ANOTHER. AND USUALLY IF THEY GET ENOUGH PEOPLE SAYING "A" OVER "B" OR "C", THEY ARE GOING TO GO WITH ANSWER "A".

WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME FOR MY OPINION OR HELP WITH A PROBLEM OR SITUATION, I DON'T THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE BEING ASKED. AND I DON'T GET UPPITY OR OFFENDED IF I FIND OUT THAT THEY HAVE ASKED OTHER PEOPLE OR HAVE POSTED A THREAD & ASKED FOR OPINIONS ON THE FORUM.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT GARY OR BUN'S EXPERIENCE LEVEL IS IN THE PARANORMAL. I KNOW THAT BUN'S BEEN AROUND AWHILE & SHE JUST GOT INTO SELLING NOT LONG AGO, BUT WHETHER SHE'S PRACTICING NOW OR NOT, IT DOESN'T MAKE ONE PERSON'S WORD FINAL. OR EVEN TWO PEOPLE. SOMEONE ASKS US A QUESTION & THEN THEY MOVE RIGHT ON TO 20 EBAY SELLERS & 20 FORUM MEMBERS FOR CORROBORATING ADVICE. I KNOW BECAUSE THEY EITHER TELL US SO OR WORD GETS AROUND THE COMMUNITY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

kurioz, i've sat and read all the posts and replies and looked at the vessels in the pictures along with my guides, archangel zophkiel and my vamp spirits and i personally see nothing attached to any of the vessels. it is possible a dark energy followed you home from somewhere but it is not in any of the vessels here, so please relax there. you can do a smudging with a stick of white sage and force the unbound out of your home by your will and by saying "unbound unclean spirit you are not welcome here and i tell you to leave now". make sure to get the smoke into corners where the little booger can hide.

please when in chat take things with a grain of salt. ash is completely right in saying you don't know someone's skill level or even if they're not pulling your leg in jest. not every unbound wants to harm us and you are in daily contact with so many unbounds as you go about your daily routine that if you really knew how many you might be surprised. unbounds do not go about looking for humans to screw around with - they are doing what they need to do and very very rarely does any one of them even take notice in us. kate has offered a brilliant (no pun intended, lol) post about offering to help unbounds who do come to her - i do the same, they come to us for very specific reasons and most times it's either to teach us something (again, unbounds to come to help us and do not necessarily need to be bound or want to be bound to assist or teach - another grave mistake most of us make) or assist us through a situation.

obviously an unbound spirit that is forcing itself into you is not cool and the above suggestion i made to you will work fine - no spirit can stay where it is not welcomed. again, take suggestions with a grain of salt and stay calm. some spirits (as well as humans who claim to have friendly intentions) feed off of our fear and may instigate telling someone there is a dark energy just to mess with us and to feed from the fear that insues.....this is soooo not cool and not acceptable at all!

please try to calm yourself down to the point where the occurrences will come less and less - smudge your place and in a forceful voice tell the unbound it must leave, it is not welcome. that should do the trick. hope this helps sweetie! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:kurioz, i've sat and read all the posts and replies and looked at the vessels in the pictures along with my guides, archangel zophkiel and my vamp spirits and i personally see nothing attached to any of the vessels. it is possible a dark energy followed you home from somewhere but it is not in any of the vessels here, so please relax there. you can do a smudging with a stick of white sage and force the unbound out of your home by your will and by saying "unbound unclean spirit you are not welcome here and i tell you to leave now". make sure to get the smoke into corners where the little booger can hide.

please when in chat take things with a grain of salt. ash is completely right in saying you don't know someone's skill level or even if they're not pulling your leg in jest. not every unbound wants to harm us and you are in daily contact with so many unbounds as you go about your daily routine that if you really knew how many you might be surprised. unbounds do not go about looking for humans to screw around with - they are doing what they need to do and very very rarely does any one of them even take notice in us. kate has offered a brilliant (no pun intended, lol) post about offering to help unbounds who do come to her - i do the same, they come to us for very specific reasons and most times it's either to teach us something (again, unbounds to come to help us and do not necessarily need to be bound or want to be bound to assist or teach - another grave mistake most of us make) or assist us through a situation.

obviously an unbound spirit that is forcing itself into you is not cool and the above suggestion i made to you will work fine - no spirit can stay where it is not welcomed. again, take suggestions with a grain of salt and stay calm. some spirits (as well as humans who claim to have friendly intentions) feed off of our fear and may instigate telling someone there is a dark energy just to mess with us and to feed from the fear that insues.....this is soooo not cool and not acceptable at all!

please try to calm yourself down to the point where the occurrences will come less and less - smudge your place and in a forceful voice tell the unbound it must leave, it is not welcome. that should do the trick. hope this helps sweetie! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:
i don't see anything attached,nothing bad anyway. i get sort of a peaceful feel to it,but just to be sure burn sage if you don't have any,put up shields and smudging really does help like crone said :D

hope things work out :thumbup:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
KuriouzOne
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm NEW T_T
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: How would one come to knowledge of his/her paranormal name?
Zodiac:

Everyone, THANK YOU so much for your kind advice. As of now, I am unable to purchase any white sage where I am from(unless rush orders), I am afraid I would have to turn to paid services to get this done. Just as well, I will make orders for white sage in-case of any re occurrence of the same sort in the distant future.

I understand that certain unbounds may follow us back home, perhaps as mentioned in the earlier posts, to teach us something, OR to tell us something. In my case, this is getting out of hand, I am physically very weak, and I have called in sick leave from work. At the same time, I trying to keep a very calm state of mind, and this is becoming more annoying than worrying. To ash and mag and everyone who has contributed to this thread, I once again give my deepest thanks.

To Ash and Mag -> I know this is a little too much to ask, I just checked the status and shipping page on CH orders, and I realise my orders fall into place within that range, first of my orders would be my Triumvirate with my Volkh and Anubi's Guard, would it be possible to get this done first, if not, it is fine, no worries. You have my thanks in advance.

Blessings to everyone.

Time and Tide waits for no man, will it wait for me... to the Ends of Time.

The Power of I and I

PaM
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Non
If I could be anything, I would be...: English
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Arjun

Hi, KuriouzOne

Understand u from singapore... me too. I am new at this how is the experience so far

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This thread is actually several years old. I'm not sure the OP will see the question.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”