Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sun god
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Ra

Hello everyone,

Half a year back i tried summoning a succubus by doing the letter method and it worked immediately.
Since that time the manifestation has grown stronger bit by bit, as in i can feel her more clearly and
have a general sense of her movements.

I see her in my dreams in various forms and can sometimes hear her saying stuff to me or replying to my thoughts. This is mostly when i am about to drift of to sleep or when i am barely woken up.

She talks to me a lot though but other than the odd occurrence stated above, all i can hear is a beeping/ringing sound coming from her. I tried meditating and really to focus on her but it makes no difference.

I'd really like a to find a method that i can work on, so i would appreciate any idea's you guys(and girls) might have.

Furthermore i keep reading about this method and how unsafe it is in the hands of a novice like myself. The reason for this obviously being that anything could have come trough and could potentially take advantage of my natural disadvantage by fooling me. As in fooling me by pretending to be something it is not. I'd like to love to know your thoughts on how to deal with this aspect as well.

I had was thinking about getting some sort of protection spirit from the store here at CH but to be honest even with my recent experience i am really skeptical about most options(considering the descriptions). I thought this might help me communicate and potentially offer some sort of protection if needed.

Sorry about the long post, but i don't get to talk about this a lot :P

Last: Do not use the letter method. It is real and it can give you more that you bargained for.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Perhaps this thread can help?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dragonneedle
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

Seems really interesting! thanks.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

I think that's probably one of the biggest concerns to have with the letter method, knowing for sure that you have a succubus with you, and not something else, or a trickster. A huge amount of trust needs to be established for these relationships.

It does sound like the method did work for you though, as I see a lot of similarities from what you've shared to my experiences with my succubi. I've heard the beeping and ringing sounds from them.

My suggestion would be to welcome this spirit, but establish some house rules immediately. If she honors them, that would be one way to start establishing trust. She could be completely benevolent. Meditate and talk to her, tell her about yourself, what's important to you, likes, dislikes, etc.

Have patience, over time the touching and communication will be much more stronger, and likely keep growing. Getting some protective spirits in your family could help as well, but I've found my succubi are by far the most protective of me that I can tell.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
psychosociety
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

im thinking about trying it. i never have done this before and honestly im not even sure this is real. Can you tell me any pros/ cons?

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I totally back marquest's suggestions. CH does custom conjurings as well. If you write about this succubus in the notes I'm sure theyll help you find her. From what I understand they heavily screen their conjured entities for malicious intent. If she truly has your best interests in mind you could probably get her bound to you

Dragonneedle
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

psychosociety wrote:im thinking about trying it. i never have done this before and honestly im not even sure this is real. Can you tell me any pros/ cons?
Well that's the thing. You don't know what comes trough. So it's impossible to tell you about the pro's when the possible results are unclear.

As for whether the method is real. I honestly do not know if writing and burning a letter while covering it in some sort of your fluids is the way to go about something like this. It might be just the intend that is the working factor, though it might be something different altogether. All i can tell you, it worked for me in hopefully the way i intended it would. But that, as can be seen in my post, is yet to be determined.

It would seem however that nothing malicious came trough for me. Hopefully it stays that way.

As for the cons, i suggest you read the forum topics about people regretting being stuck in a less ideal situation. Chances are in my opinion, that you will be stuck with something that is very difficult to get rid off. I honestly don't know why you would do that, when you can get a vessel here starting from just a few bucks.

As for myself. I only found out about this place and what is has to offer afterwards. I would not have done the letter method if i knew.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Dragonneedle wrote:
As for myself. I only found out about this place and what is has to offer afterwards. I would not have done the letter method if i knew.
A failed attempt at the letter method is how I found out about CH as well. That was over 3 years ago. Something else came through and woke me up to the paranormal, big time. Thankfully, it wasn't truly malevolent, though definitely not a loving ubi.

The other thing about the letter method, I've read from others experiences, is that sometimes they have different succubi that visit them. Almost like a rotation of spirits, until one sort of claims them as their own. With a binding, the succubi willing enters into the relationship with you, much like a match making service.

One thing you could do, dragonneedle, is see if your succubi would be willing to be bound. I think CH might help do that, it could be worth it to contact them and find out.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Yaksha

psychosociety wrote:im thinking about trying it. i never have done this before and honestly im not even sure this is real. Can you tell me any pros/ cons?
Before you even do this ask yourself why. Also ask yourself if you have the knowledge on how to deal with anything else that might come through and if you can deal with a succubus on a long term base.

Succubi can offer much more than most might think and they are amazing. But always think about your safety first than rushing into things.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”