[my story\experience] is reconnecting possible?

drawntooyou
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, i once a few years back OBE'D i was trying for a few weeks (intentionally) completely new to the subject, i tried many ways... eventually i somehow did it, now that night i had a run in with an entity i am not sure what kind but i' did my research after what i figured a succubus perhaps. this is the first time ever doing something like this and seeing an actual entity i thought it was an angel at first due to the massive pitch black angel wings. i do not remember much of my experience its mostly all blanked or blacked out of my memories i only remember a few things.

however somethings have happened in my life recently and i would like to re-connect with this being somehow.
i will post below the parts i remember of what happened so if i am posting in the right place i do not know? but i figured i would post to find out if anyone could give me some info or have ever had an experience like this.

it first began with a week or a few days before this experience i had some very nasty sleep paralysis,
i would lay in bed for hours vibrating and meditating focusing my mind body to split one night i had somehow entered into sleep paralysis this was one of the most scariest moments of my life... i had a very big tall entity i am 6 foot this shadow was standing about 7 or 8 foot at least but the thing was i was feeling pure fear i couldn't control myself it was like it was injecting fear into my soul and all i could feel was this feeling of doom and dread... i passed out from the fear and woke up in the morning remembering this... the days past tho as i got too scared to sleep staying up later and later or till morning dawned one of these early mornings i slipped away into sleep, at this point of time i had not been meditating and stopped mostly that spooky experience really shook me up, so now this is when my mind is trying to remember the events that took place i might just put them together myself not in order as my brain has lost the events over time more and more, i slipped out of my body and noticed i was floating above myself in 3 realities at once i saw a cord attached to me and my body i was flying in my room the area was warped i entered a screen almost or a picture frame into another room of mine i was very confused but after awhile maybe 5-10 minutes i saw something in my room i got very curious... not scared at all i head on approached it asking what it was doing inside my room at this point all i saw was a black shadow semi floating mid air as i asked inside the darkness of this shadow giant red eyes lit up and looked at me still i was not scared (i think it did try to spook me away by doing some intimidation like doing a super evil laugh but it just made me more curious and i asked and questioned it more, i think by this point it shed its veil of darkness revealing the shadowy cloak like thing to be its wings, giant pitch black angel wings , i myself was very confused saying i must be dreaming or where am i this place isn't a dream (couldn't control anything like a dream) and this entity was as real and self thinking as i was the being and i then talked for what seemed, maybe 4 hours straight... i Do NOT REMEMBER a single word. however in this reality you could feel thoughts and intentions (also emotions were boosted like 100 times the feeling you'd normally get) but sadly i do not remember a single word coming back into my body.. after talking she showed me paths i think it was my futures? or things that would happen, and half the reason i want to get back into contact with her because they all came true from what i recall her telling me
she showed me important things and people i would meet and do... told me the paths are mine to take but i don't remember what words she exactly used i can hardly remember anything now. the people got shown to me in like, mirrors or these strange golden portraits it she made them appear by herself next to herself and told me these 2 woman i would meet and id have a choice on who i would go with thus leading to this path and that path even tho i would never expect any of it to happen it all somehow did come too eventually in my life... and so more talking for what seemed hours of my curious mind and i think she wasn't minding my questions to much now let me explain what she looked like as before i told you about wings now, when she revealed her self to me i started crying, i don't know how or why but i could not stop that is how beautiful and powerful she was yes powerful that is another thing,, she either had orange or dark orange shiny skin? but lots of bone, or white paint black tats all over her body, massive devil looking horns but normal human like body and shape as in feet and hands no hair anywhere but her head and privates, with all her "assets" being what most humans would call "perfect" and a very very skimpy outfit i think she either stripped or changed with a click of her fingers her whole outfit went poof into something else... eventually i kept describing words or trying to tell her of her beauty and how i had never seen something so amazing i definitely was flirting with her and she started to giggle i think some how it led to another eventually sex witch felt like the most intense amazing sex ever times 1000, so much i looked into her eyes at one point i fell into a void, a portal of just pure pink or purple vortex falling down it was all around me i nearly exploded my whole soul body and mind felt like i was going to die from so much excess. but she reached into this place pulled me out and back into my room now.. her eyes where the most amazing green color i have ever seen like gems pure bright gems and i would get hypnotized looking into them for too long (she could also control me as she wished clicking her fingers she would have full control over my body) also i think at one point i wasn't solid or i was grey like the room i was in no color but when she grabbed my arm my body formed and i had color) i think we must of had the most intense sex for an hour or two now my memory at this point is fuzzy and this is were i get confused i'm not sure how it ended but she was extremely satisfied i somehow entered my body again i DO remember the process of going back inside my body in this world, i remember entering a dream but remembering being awake and remember all that had just happened like how you remember experiences in real life, this whole dream couldn't control my mind was so different the whole dream was changing erratically and couldn't set down on one thing, i eventually got to grips and calmed myself, my dream continuing like normal, and i just went with it but... i saw her inside my dream i wanted to talk to her i had such an urge and she kept running away i caught up with her inside of a strange temple were she showed me something she got a plate out on silver and created bones like instead of the bones turning to dust , dust came and turned into bones then this dark dark black like water formed around she had one and was drinking or eating it, she offered me it i accepted it but was confused on how to eat or drink this it DID not look like something you would want to eat so i held it then out of nowhere some random person walked by and told me what ever i do Do not eat or drink this, so for some reason i said to her no thanks and kindly gave it back this however made her EXTREMELY upset like a teenage girl or child she would not stop crying and i would try comfort her but she got up after crying and ran away now i had about 2 or more dreams like it was just a normal night sleep, but in the last dream i randomly remembered her i stopped my dream like a lucid dream and felt like she was in it? i went into some random places in my dream looking for her tho i eventually found her and she was waving her tail sitting with her finger tip in her mouth biting it or her lip (forgot she had a tail till now also her teeth was like that of a vampire) then i woke up, after that OBE and my encounters with this I NEVER experienced any other OBE, any more sleep paralysis never felt any haunting or visits from this being, even after trying a week or two to attempt to go back or reconnect i just moved on eventually as nothing else ever happened and i had a busy life i actually ended up in hospital for a month with very poor and death threatening health condition.. i recovered and life went on until recently i actually met one of those people i got shown that night... i never ever expected this to come to my life i forgot all about it until i added the pieces up a few nights ago and started to remember stuff.

now things in my life have gone crazy i would like to meet back with this entity because she did feel safe warm welcoming kind and very loving but very very powerful and strong and scary at the same time

no its not for the sexual part its mainly for other reasons but i am unsure if she is a succubus or not.

so i post this here in the hopes of a reply anymore info i can give you just ask if i do remember i will share it thanks :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Since you met the unidentified spirit/entity via OBE, perhaps you need to do OBE again and then call for her?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
drawntooyou
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Since you met the unidentified spirit/entity via OBE, perhaps you need to do OBE again and then call for her?
I dont know if i could trigger another obe at this point in my life. My mind is haywire not calm or dead set ambitious to enter the astral as i once was believe it or not. I remember how much training i had to do and effort also energy i had to spend so much focus and mediation its all just stuff i really can't do right now. i really want to try contacting without the need of obe. So i post this in the hopes somebody knows or can tell me what kind of spirit / entity that might of been so i could go do some digging and maybe able to tap some answers thanks for the reply :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

In that case, one option is to get a reading from reputable conjurer.

Another one is to get binding via custom conjuration, describing everything you know and remember about the spirit/entity. E.g. from CH, via these listings:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... quest.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-l ... ntity.html
But not sure if the spirit/entity itself wants to be bound to you : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”