Um... Hi? (New Dark Arts spirit).

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I said previously that I wouldn't get another spirit until I spent another month with the two I had, but apparently I seem to have turned into a Dark Arts spirit magnet by this point. I bought a new necklace, along with a small Moonstone and some new incense but as I walked out of the shop, I started to notice a strong energy coming from the Necklace itself. As it turns out, according to my Duergar (which whom I accidentally bought her vessel from the same shop), a Dark Arts spirit attached herself to this particular necklace in general and wanted to join the family. A similar situation happened with my Cambion back when I visited a Witchcraft museum, so I was not surprised lol. Apparently her name is Yesebelle and has been around for close to a hundred years.

I'm not sure what DA spirit she is, but she put the thought of getting White Musk scented incense sticks pretty quickly, when previously I hadn't thought of getting it before.

Does anyone have similar experiences and/or have any idea what DA she might be?

Thanks. 1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: Turns out she was a Trickster, so both of my spirits chased her out. It would've been total chaos if I had let her stay around. Still though, have you guys had any similar experiences?

--My Spirit Family--

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Spirits do tend to dwell in or attach to antique items. A friend of mine visited a small museum, and thought it would be a good idea to be photographed holding an antique item that he saw lying there. He got tremendously sick upon reaching home. One of his friends is a powerful medium, and helped to exorcise the being who attached to him from the antique item. Lesson here is not to simply touch antique items without knowing their origin.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Spirits do tend to dwell in or attach to antique items. A friend of mine visited a small museum, and thought it would be a good idea to be photographed holding an antique item that he saw lying there. He got tremendously sick upon reaching home. One of his friends is a powerful medium, and helped to exorcise the being who attached to him from the antique item. Lesson here is not to simply touch antique items without knowing their origin.
I simply bought a talisman at the witchcraft museum and the cambion just happened to attach himself to it. Oh geez, I hope he was okay afterwards.

--My Spirit Family--

------

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's hard to tell for a second person which spirit this DA spirit might be. There're soooo many different spirits out there, it's hard to determinate by "it's attached to xyz-object", which race the spirit might belong to. But as long as it's friendly, I wouldn't worry too much :p
My dearest spirits came to me by themselves, too. : 3 And I can relate to your experience with spontanous thoughts about things the spirits like. One of mine like Malachite stones and I noticed it, when my gaze was drawn to it without any reason, when I went gemstone shopping : 3 I still don't like malachites myself, but when I see one, I always have to think of that spirit.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”