new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I honestly think I’ve been in contact with an Incubus over the years, but for the past few years I haven’t much sensed his presence. It started with the intense dreams, far too realistic for it to be a regular dream. I kept seeing a shadow pass by every now and then, and could feel a presence watching me. Felt touches brush over my skin randomly. Once or twice I seen the shadow face to face, peering at me from the foot of my bed, tall with these bright red eyes. Of course I freaked and hid under my blanket LOL felt ridiculous for it because he never gave off a bad vibe, and like hiding in a blanket was going to save me if he had been out to harm me... And, I tried to talk to him, but without much noticeable luck; I mean a few times I felt like I heard something, but couldn’t make it out. I’ve asked his name, but the one time a name popped into my head it wasn’t very clear. The few times I have had contact with him while somewhat awake or aware, it was very overwhelming, one time so much that I felt like I couldn’t breathe, and I feel like that made him stop appearing to me as openly because of how scared I got... if that makes sense? I had asked him to show himself to me in a less intimidating way, and there were two instances I’ve caught glimpses of a man, pretty tall... I’m around 5’11” and he seemed taller than me, dark almost shoulder length hair, complexion reminded me of an asian man... somewhat light yet still tan? It felt like it was him to me. As much as I’ve wanted him to keep visiting, eventually besides the feeling like someone was watching me on occasion, I haven’t seen him. It could be because of my emotional state of mind over the last few years, maybe it’s causing a block of some sort which is keeping me from being as receptive as I used to be? I been through a lot. The last instance of knowing for sure he was around was right before my ex and I had split up. My ex had run downstairs visibly pale, in a panic barking about seeing what he described and I knew to be my visitor lmaoo. I never told my ex what he looked like, but I had told him to watch out for my invisible love joking with him so when he told me that day he seen him I nearly died, I was in tears laughing so hard. I told my ex you were probably up to no good again so he decided to scare you ;D maybe mean to find it so funny lol but his reaction was worse than any I ever had...

Lately he’s been on my mind, wondering if I’ll ever see him again, or have anymore experiences. I was actually wondering if I had put in an order for an Incubus if I’d possibly end up with being more in tune with him again? I’m not really too concerned if it ends up not being him as long as he has traits compatible to me, traits that bring out the best in me outward maybe also? One that I’d be content with being around, and also good with kids? Lol only meaning if he decides to roam freely around my house chatting me up or hanging by me constantly my kids wont bother him or he won’t freak them out xD More so concerned with the Incubus feeling a sense of being neglected as my kids tend to keep me rather distracted at times which I know hinders my ability to take notice of spiritual happenings as easily. I’d hope he was persistance (in a nice way) so I was aware he was there even when I couldn’t outwardly speak to him.

I feel the one I had contact with, he was more than just some fleeting friend though, and it’s kind of what I am looking for, a serious long term, deep loyal connection with my own Incubus. I’ve heard how possessive they can be, and intensely protective, etc. It kind of intrigues me knowing they can be so emotional and grow so attached. I’m not too concerned with the whole jealousy thing people mention being an issue. I’m at the point in my life giving the time of day to another human man is a waste of energy I will not put myself through again, so if it lead to a serious relationship with the Incubus I’d be satisfied with that. I’m also good at setting boundaries when necessary if it ever came down to it.

I guess overall I’d just love to hear others thoughts, or any helpful advice as even though I’ve experienced all sorts of strange happenings, I’m still not very knowledgable in this area. Thanks for reading!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm, you should identify the spirit first, whether he (or she : p) was incubus or others. Some sellers offer reading services to check what unbounds are around you and whether they want to be bound to you or not : )

If you jump to deciding to get custom conjuration, there is a possibility that the spirit/entity that the conjurer binds is not the race and/or individual you're asking for. It can be due to that it isn't the right race, or that the conjurer doesn't think it's safe to bind, or that it doesn't want to be bound, etc etc : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Velexs
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you, yeah.. I have tried many times on my own to figure out exactly what is around me. I get the feeling this specific one is a possible incubus, but definitely lack the experience to know for sure myself, or maybe I’m just over analizing my instinct of it lol idk. So I will definitely have to see if someone can assist me in idenifying what spirits and entities are around me.. so I have a better understanding of what I am talking to or noticing.

This one specifically that I have had such vivid encounters with I know as much as it is male for certain, and have even heard a whisper of a name when I had asked, but couldn’t quite make it out and feel a little uncertain of if I am correct on it, but it was definitely a name I’ve never heard or ever thought of before so it wasn’t my own thought xD that much I knew.

As far as the binding goes, I don’t mind so much if it doesn’t want to be
bound, but I do have a strong interest in being able to further more accurately communicate with him if he is hanging around still and not ill intentioned.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”