You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: An angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I wish i knew
Zodiac:

Hey guys i just wanna share about my spirit guide,his name is Ryan Harris,he's 16,born in UK but lived in America.anyway he started to protect me since i was 5,and he is totally in love with me.he told me he is a demon,but also a spirit since he had his past life.he protects me and gives me everyday advices,also he's good at sex.i asked him lots of questions but he never answer it all.he have a home in Elysium,which in the Underworld belongs to Hades.im wondering can demon be guides too?what kind of demon is he?i have so many questions @@

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Demons can be guides, too, speaking from my own experience. Guides can be really anything :x
But I lack experience with demons, who live with immortals, so to identify him, I'm the wrong person to ask.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

But you said you're earth angel. No complication with the demon?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Actual official spirit guides never have sex or fall in love with their treatises. However you can have guides that love you that aren't officially spirit guides.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Wow damnn for a demon he's reallyyy young @-@ I assume he died few years before you were born?? And aw that's so helpful of him its like he's your own big bro! Well more than big bro of course~~~ ;)))

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Mike
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: NA
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: Mike
Zodiac:

Hey Bailey,

I am in a similar situation. I am close with a spirit that has identified herself as both a spirit guide and demon through automatic writing. I feel that she loves me, and she's also really good at sex...but she gets jealous and makes people cough when I interact with other women or touch on themes she doesn't agree with. I tell her to to go away so that doesn't happen, but I always feel bad for doing this. I believe she has protected me for a long time...but I don't know. I know "demons" are supposed to be bad, but she's shown empathy and even felt sad for the things she's done out of jealousy. Have you experienced anything like this? What should I do? I believe the person is very dear to me...but I also understand that she is where she is because of something she did in a former life. I know what she did, but it's all very private. I haven't come across many people who are in the same situation. My spirit guide/demon also used to live in the UK. Please let me know if there's a way for us to talk. I'd like some advice if you have any. Also, any advice from anyone reading this—and who has experience this—would be helpful. Again, I know the lore about the dangers and taboos of cooperating with a "demons" but I really do feel that this person is still a person, if you know what I mean. She said she wants help from me, and is sad and in pain. I believe her, but I also know that there may not be much I can do for her...but maybe there's a way to help her? And not have it negatively effect my life? I hope so.Thanks for your story, and please let me know if you have any advice!

—M

dragon372496
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Fox Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chaos Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Sarvik Chorze
Zodiac:

Advice to be patient and tolerate you from communicating. Reward him/her if they behave well. As we live in physical world we can't avoid interact with another human.

Mike
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: NA
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: Mike
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply! I took the alternate approach and stopped be so scared of her. She's happier and nice now =) thank you for the advice!

—Mike

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Don't mix up daemons (servants of the gods) with demons (the kind from the bible who live in hell and are supposed to punish the wicked).

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Many of the daemons were human once.
They're basically spirits of dead humans that were elevated by the gods to serve them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Black Arts”