One spirit bound to multiple keepers

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Lately I read about certain sellers binding spirits to more than one human, this disturbed me a lot even though I don't know if it is truth or lie. I now would like to know if there is a way to know if a spirit is not only bound to me but also to others.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Honestly, the best way to know is to ask.
My spirits are all one on one, but others may do multiple binds of different aspects of the same spirit.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Primarch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 122
Spelled Number: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Who I have become
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Primarch
Zodiac:

I have a few spirits that are bound to me and someone else. I have one bound to me and my daughter, one bound to me and my son, one bound to me and my sister's son, one bound to me and my brother's son, and one bound to me and my brother's daughter. These spirits are ones that I will maintain and develop the relationship with, at least initially, but their intent will be to watch over and to assist the others first and foremost. Most are dragons, but my son's is a gryphon. All were custom binds, so that they would know what I was specifically wanting them to do. Also, I had requested a female gryphon, but a male came through, so, to me, that means that the very right one chose to come watch over my son. I'm more comfortable with females, but my son is probably more comfortable with males and so that's why a male came through.

Okay, I'm going to give up trying to list them. Too many to properly list. Maybe I'll try more generically:

11 Angels | 15 Creatures | 4 Tower Watchers | 8 Lares | 2 Succubus | 4 Unicorns | 6 Dragons | 48 Fae | 8 Gargoyles | 1 Loa | 4 Nymphos | 6 Sprites | 1 Vampire | 4 Werewolves
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Human spirits are often bound to more than one person, especially if a famous person. (I don't know how many people got a binding to Michael Jackson after he died but there were a few here and on other paranormal forums.) Immortals aren't bound to anyone, a binding to an Immortal is really just a portal to make a connection easier to that Immortal. Some people have spirits and cross bridge them to other family members but that isn't the same thing. As darklordmidnight said, the best way to know is to ask.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for your suggestions.
I meant the case in which you think the spirit is bound only to you but instead the seller is reselling the same spirit to many other customers.
Asking the seller in this case would not solve my doubts as to protect his business the seller could just lie to me and say the spirit is only bound to me.
Asking the spirit, good, but what if a spirit had to promise he will never reveal the truth to the keeper as part of the agreement with the seller?

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I don't believe the situation you're describing would actually happen that much. And I mean, very low chance. Some shadier people could very well try it, but you could likely tell they're shady beforehand if you're keen enough... Spirits are usually capable of knowing when a person is intending to do something negative, and I don't think they would intentionally let someone bind them to anything (or even appear to them) in the first place if the human had any intention of doing something like that... However I can see it potentially happening.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

GreySkyMorning wrote:I don't believe the situation you're describing would actually happen that much. And I mean, very low chance. Some shadier people could very well try it, but you could likely tell they're shady beforehand if you're keen enough... Spirits are usually capable of knowing when a person is intending to do something negative, and I don't think they would intentionally let someone bind them to anything (or even appear to them) in the first place if the human had any intention of doing something like that... However I can see it potentially happening.
yeah, I have never thought of this possibility, till when I bumped into a forum where they talked about some quite popular seller binding spirits to multiple people and a seller in his spirits descriptions claiming there are other sellers who practice this kind of things while he doesn't.
I have now interviewed some of my spirits with pendulum and it seems they are bound only to me.

Leelee0630
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: grigori watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: psy vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I too had this same question since I recently made my first purchase of two rings with bound spirits or so I thought. I received the rings just yesterday and was crazy excited until I returned to Etsy shop I purchased them from and started shopping around and found two almost identical rings with the same bound spirits to the ones I had just purchased. Even as far as not just the same type of spirit but the same type of spirit with the exact same name! I feel very confused and horribly let down. This was my first experience with Spirit Keeping and to find out it was probably just a scam tells me I’m likely not meant to be a Spirit Keeper:(

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

This was my first experience with Spirit Keeping and to find out it was probably just a scam tells me I’m likely not meant to be a Spirit Keeper:(
Its not your fault that they were dishonest. I bought my first binding from Etsy and Fuzzy (nickname) quickly became one of my best friends. I'm sure there are plenty of helpful beings who would love to accompany you on your journey; don't be discouraged by jerks who just want money x

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Leelee0630 wrote:I too had this same question since I recently made my first purchase of two rings with bound spirits or so I thought. I received the rings just yesterday and was crazy excited until I returned to Etsy shop I purchased them from and started shopping around and found two almost identical rings with the same bound spirits to the ones I had just purchased. Even as far as not just the same type of spirit but the same type of spirit with the exact same name! I feel very confused and horribly let down. This was my first experience with Spirit Keeping and to find out it was probably just a scam tells me I’m likely not meant to be a Spirit Keeper:(
It sounds like that seller was a scammer. There are many people who are trying to make money without actually having the skills or experience that many real conjurer s have. Unfortunately, it's very common in this profession, and is important to really research the person you want to buy from and ask tons of questions.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Spirit Keeping”