One spirit bound to multiple keepers

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Leelee0630 wrote:I too had this same question since I recently made my first purchase of two rings with bound spirits or so I thought. I received the rings just yesterday and was crazy excited until I returned to Etsy shop I purchased them from and started shopping around and found two almost identical rings with the same bound spirits to the ones I had just purchased. Even as far as not just the same type of spirit but the same type of spirit with the exact same name! I feel very confused and horribly let down. This was my first experience with Spirit Keeping and to find out it was probably just a scam tells me I’m likely not meant to be a Spirit Keeper:(
sounds like a terribly disappointing experience, however i don't think you should let it stop you from trying, especially since you were so excited! maybe check out some shops in the "sellers you love" section here to find a very reputable one you connect to.

Leelee0630
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: grigori watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: psy vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you for the advice, I will give some other sellers a quick look and see if anything jumps out to me.

Leelee0630
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: grigori watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: psy vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I actually decided to ask the site owner today about it and came to find out it was an accidental mistake. The owner uses previous listings as drafts for new listings of same Spirit types and than just changes what needs to be done. The owner thanked me for bringing the error to their attention and immediately fixed the sale item. I went through other sale items and found some of the same discrepancies.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Leelee0630 wrote:I actually decided to ask the site owner today about it and came to find out it was an accidental mistake. The owner uses previous listings as drafts for new listings of same Spirit types and than just changes what needs to be done. The owner thanked me for bringing the error to their attention and immediately fixed the sale item. I went through other sale items and found some of the same discrepancies.
That's not a positive sign : /
We do need to research first before purchasing. Some questions you can ask can be found in this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic49544.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”