brokenxidentity - CH Marketplace

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Exactly a year ago to this day, I purchased an orca spirit's listing from Ruby's store. I tend to be deaf/blind/numb but the "calling" seemed very clear. First, I had gone to a Shamanic group meditation to find out about spirit animals and during the meditation, I thought I heard the sound of whales or dolphins. We were told that we might have signs from our spirit animal guides or something like that and it did seem like the next few days, I kept finding pictures of dolphins. I started searching info on dolphins and also on orca whales because they're considered to be technically from the dolphin family.

I started to browse Ruby's store because I've heard that she offers baby spirits and for some reason, I really had the "urge" to get a baby spirit. I was feeling a bit lonesome and I guess I was being hormonal and having like "motherly" desires and I was browsing her store thinking about baby spirits, mostly thinking about baby unicorns or baby dragons or whatever.

I think maybe a few weeks after, I ended up having a dream where I came upon a path that split into 2 directions, left or right and I decided to go to the right where there was a beach with the seashore and sand. I think there was a family of orcas swimming near the beach and there was a motionless baby orca (the size of a dog) on the sand, like a beached whale but it was a baby orca, separated by its family. Well in the dream, when the baby orca saw me, she got "revived" and was very happy and cheerful to see me and started to fly/swim in the air circling around me. I decided to take a photo of me and the orca being cheerful together. At first she was motionless on the sand but once she saw me, it's like I "revived" her.

I also had another dream about a large orca whale that was in trouble and I tried to help the orca whale. During those times, I was feeling lonesome and "abandoned" by people, I really had the urge to get a baby spirit but I was mostly thinking about baby dragons for example, I was not planning in getting any orca spirits or anything but I did find my dream very interesting.

Well a month later, I again had another dream about an orca whale. I started to wonder what it meant, thinking back to the meditation about spirit animals, I wondered if it was an orca whale spirit or something but who knows. I think the next day, I had a "sense" that Ruby was going to list an orca whale spirit, I was SURE OF IT. Also I've been spirit keeping since early 2011 and I have NEVER NOT ONCE seen any seller offer an orca before and yet I knew Ruby was going to offer an orca whale spirit. I went to the store and I started to scroll down at the new listings and I KNEW that she was going to list an orca whale spirit (then again, I did mention orca whales to her but she claimed that she didn't receive that e-mail so who knows). I did know that she was going to list an orca whale spirit even though I "didn't" actually know, it was like a "sense" and sure enough I scrolled down and there was an orca whale listing with similar description to the orca in my dream, that she was small/young and cheerful. It reminded me a lot of the small/young cheerful orca whale I saw in my first dream so I bought her listing.

Like I said, I'm pretty numb/deaf/blind but one time I asked my spirits out loud to give me a dream and say hi and I ended up having a dream about an orca which was probably her. She also gave me about 10 (yeah 10) clear dreams about how she died which was similar to the first dream, that she got too close to the shore, died on the sand while her family of orca whales swam near the shore but she got trapped on the sand and her family of orcas had no choice but to move on and accept her death I suppose. All the dreams I had were slightly different but all very "matter-of-fact" and all about the same exact thing, she gave me 10 or so dreams all very clear about her slowly dying on the sand and being separated by her orca family who were swimming near the shore. In the dreams, many people (including me) tried to help her get back into the water while other people didn't want to help. In all the dreams, no matter what people did to try to help the orca go back into the water, we were always too late to save her.

Anyway, I don't really know what to think. Maybe family is somewhat important to her, Ruby had also said that she can communicate with "urges" so it makes sense when I had the "urge" to browse her store. It seems very clear that she was the same orca spirit I had dreamt about a month before. I was also feeling "abandoned by people" at the time and it correlates to the dreams, how the "orca was abandoned by people/her orca family". Again, I don't know what to think.

Ruby had told me that she had tried to "help her move on" but I guess instead the orca just wandered near Ruby's home for 6 months not wanting to be bound or something. I did sense a bit that Ruby wasn't sure about something, when asking her questions. I mean Ruby is still "training" to conjure, she's new and not a master or fully experienced. It's something to think about too.

Anyway, it does seem like it could be the same orca that I dreamt about before and after. I was a little "put off" though by all the same dreams of the same situation. I don't know what to think about it. I haven't been bonding much with her since I first got her a year ago, I feel very bad about it but I'm not really sure. This is the first spirit I've ever gotten from a seller that is "not" a master, Ruby is still "training". I prefer getting spirits/entities from fully trained master conjurers with many years of experience and safety so I do feel uneasy just because of the fact that Ruby is still "training". I just hope I didn't unknowingly invite a malicious/troubled spirit, it's just something I worry about. I haven't touched her vessel or bonded with her since a year ago, I feel very bad about it. I'm thinking of contacting Ruby to maybe see what I can do to trust her/trust the orca.

I truly hope that the orca spirit truly is a harmless orca spirit and not a hidden malicious/troubled spirit. It's hard to trust when the seller is not exactly a "master conjurer with years of valuable experience". That's why I never get a spirit/entity from a trainee conjurer, because of the trust issues behind it. I only did it this once though because it seemed like a very clear calling, it really seemed like a very clear calling because not only did I dream about an orca spirit with the same situation and appearance but also because I "knew" when she was going to be listed on the store without really knowing. ALSO I "knew" how her vessel was going to look before I saw it. She did seem very communicative in that way, making me "know" how her vessel was going to look before even seeing it.

I just really hope that the orca spirit is truly truly truly 100% a real harmless orca spirit (and not a hidden malicious spirit disguised as an orca spirit). I really hope she's real and if she is truly a harmless 100% orca whale spirit, I really hope she can forgive me for being distrustful but I do have to be careful. Anyway, I'll try to contact Ruby sometime about this. Just wanted to share my experiences here.

Anyway, it seems ironic that I got her when I was feeling "abandoned by people" and also in the dreams, it seemed like the orca "felt abandoned by people/her orca family". So I feel extra bad for "abandoning" her too. I don't mean to abandon her, I'm just wary and distrustful because the seller is not exactly a "master conjurer". I really don't want to abandon her though if she really is a real orca whale spirit. Hmm.

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi has anyone been in touch with Ruby lately
Doesnt of seem to have updated her website in months.I have sent her a couple of emails but have no response.I do hope shes okay

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

freespirit111 wrote:Hi has anyone been in touch with Ruby lately
Doesnt of seem to have updated her website in months.I have sent her a couple of emails but have no response.I do hope shes okay
hmm that's not good but it could be that her phone isn't working or she's out of town (she seems to travel a lot) or she's busy with her studies. I last had contact with Ruby on 21st July when I purchased a female Gnome from her, I haven't tried to contact her since though...

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

I don't know if her shop is still active, but her spirits most definitely are unique and very personable. She puts a lot of care in her work, and it shows in her stellar bindings. My tengu girlfriend from this lady pranked me by setting off car alarms by every vehicle I walked by in a parking lot before. Hilarious!

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I too got a Spirit from her back when I first joined, Human female from the Qin Dynasty.
She has an air about her, elegant, graceful, but still very approachable. She's given me quite a few lessons on the proper etiquette when approaching others, which left quite a strong impression on me. Specially in my interactions with other Spirits and has helped a lot in that respect.
Overall I definitely feel like a better person from my interactions with her.

belcanto93
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if she is still active? I purchased a male nympho from her, almost a year ago, February 18th, 2017, and no message back at all. The $50 went through, and after not hearing for a couple weeks, I figured she was busy and would message her to see if everything was okay. No response. After a couple months went by with no message, I was really upset and just wanted a refund. At this point, I realize I just got screwed over. I tried to get a refund through PayPal, but apparently you have to contact the seller for the refund, so I was s.o.l. on that one. :/ I would hate to post a beware of this seller post, if she's not active anymore and not letting anyone know, but I wish I would have known before I made the purchase.

Sterling angel, 2 Romanian Incubi, Werewolf, Psy Vampire, 2 Encantados, Sakura spirit, Geisha spirit, and Black Dragon
belcanto93
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
Zodiac:

And actually, looking at the site now, the nympho I purchased isn't listed anymore, and the last review posted was 2 years before, in 2015.

Sterling angel, 2 Romanian Incubi, Werewolf, Psy Vampire, 2 Encantados, Sakura spirit, Geisha spirit, and Black Dragon
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I've checked her website very recently and have determined she's been absent for some time. The selling platforms are usually set up to come up as out of stock or remove listings entirely once purchased to clean up space for new items to be placed. Depending on how the payment was made through PayPal, they should have allowed you the refund as there is no way for you to contact Ruby. However, the length of time between the purchase and filing complaint with PayPal is most likely too long, in which case they won't do anything for you except tell you to try and continue contacting her. But, seeing as it seems she no longer maintains the site, perhaps due to no internet or loss of interest, a response is unlikely.

Return to “Seller Review”