How do I help my best friend getting together with her ex?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So well, my best friend M. is dumped by her boyfriend S. recently, like a few days ago.
And although I would never do something like getting into magic to make someone get together with their ex again, I'm a bit in the middle of this.

To tell the story, they have been together for five years, and I got to know her boyfriend S. very good as well. Well, that's because I started to date his best friend, K. -.- Before that I knew her boyfriend fairly well, but he was just the boyfriend of my best friend. I havent been together for a long time with K, but it's fair to say he was my first love really. During our relationship, we had many double dates, because well... sometimes I do wonder who I had a relationship with, because we were much together, the four of us? But K. and I broke up with starting a third world war on each other.
And of course, I was only 19 or something, so still very naieve in everything. I know that time was very hard on my best friend and her boyfriend as well. Because well if you two best friends start to fight and secretly wish to kill each other, I'm sure it isn't much fun.
But S. ( my best friends boyfriend) never got angry with me, although I did say his best friend should drown into the ocean and stuff. My best friend M was always there for me, even when I decided to kill myself after another failed relationship, then her boyfriend drove her over to my house ( because she doesn't have her driver license) and they came to stop me. I know I am a person who brings much drama, but for some reason I never got the feeling with them I did something wrong?

As an INFJ ( MBTI-personality) I do have trouble finding friends, because I do close myself off. And it's not like I decided to pick her boyfriend S. to become a friend of me, but now that they did break up, I know he was a truly good friend. If I thought about the future, I always thought he would also be there. I'm going to stay bffe with her, and... I always thought they just meant to be together. So, he was always there in my fantasies of the future? Another reason I thought this was because I figured out the Gods just love to play games with me. My ex K. blocked me on FB, I know I'll never ever get back together with him because I scared the crap out of him... but then I always figured out that M. & S. would stay together. Just to make me go crazy on their wedding, when I'm her bridesmaid and K. is his best man ( clearly), and then they would have children and just because my life is one huge comedy I'ld be the godmother and he would be the godfather dhuh. But... it's not like I want to get together with my ex. I don't love him or anything. But.. S. is like my only link I still have towards my ex. And as K. was my first love, it's very hard and difficult for me to never see or hear about him again.

But next to that, I thought I just knew they ( M. & S.) were meant to be together and my best friend really did believe it as well. I knew they have had some trouble, because they ... well, they once had a break-up, and the reason how they got together again, was clearly the worst reason ever. I do know we all manipulated him ( she totally had s*x with him, I totally had a long talk with him and played upon his guilt, her mother even drove her to his house so she could ambush him or something) and that's the reason why they broke up now. Because it was wrong, and although he did forgive her, they were always like discussing that she was turning back into her old ways ( a manipulator). Next to that, I do know his mother isn't exactly awesome and loving towards my best friend. And as my best friend has lot of trouble in her family, she really leaned on her boyfriend.

But... I do they love each other. I know there's a reason they broke up clearly. One of the reasons is that my best friend was losing herself, and I know that S. really did her a huge favor, because now she needs to start to lean on herself. She needs to start loving herself again. So, when she told me they broken up, I forced her to make a clean break of it ( that seems the only way how they will ever get back together and I'm so using Twilight as reference I know, it's terrible). I told her to go and play some theatre, like act like you're totally happy and over him, and become the person he once fell in love with ( because I think in the long run she will then come to understand that she is happy). Next to that I have send her the rules about LoA and send her to a relationshiptherapist. But, she is really down so I asked my spirits ( via the pendulum) if they would be back together, if they belong together... and I think my spirits told me they would. Because for some reason I also believe them to be soulmates. And it's not like I told myself that to have a last link to my ex, but... they totally seem to fit together? So I told my best friend to... leave it all to me? She just needs to act and play theatre, and I will do
whatever I can to make S. understand that they do belong together. Because clearly everyone seems to know/get it, except for him?

But as magic didn't work for me, neither did LoA help me out, neither did any of those thousand spellcrasters I went to, and neither did my spirits help me to get back together with my ex... I'm not sure how to make it all work for them? Next to that, I don't want anything like bad Karma following me around. And as I'm very empathic, the last thing I need is to get reminded constantly of my own broken heart. Because trying to get them together, is always a reminder that I have lost the two guys I loved more than anything in this entire world. Today it's not like I'm still in love with K... or that I love my ex V. ( I hate that one more than anything in the world really), and I have a relationship now. But I'm a bit scared that trying to help them, will destroy my relationship as well 2cr But well, I guess the only reason I'm still alive today is because they just totally broke my door down to stop me, so I don't really have another choice than trying to make them happy. And my friend is like saying she is going to kill herself without any hope.

So I'm really asking to you guys, if you have any idea what I can do? Do I try and do spells myself? And which spells should I then use? How do I get the LoA to work for her? How do I get my spirits to work? How much candles do I need to put on to get God to listen? How much prayers do you think I need to pray? Next to the Christian God, do you have any other God(ess) who is very good at listening? I do have Aphrodite, but I'm not sure how to get her to help me out as well? I'm not going to try and speak with S., because the last thing I want is manipulating him. I know he really needs to want it himself to get back together with her. I know it can take many years, but how do I get them back together in the long run?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Kalfu
new here
new here

I think that what is meant to be, will be. From my perspective, I would say that it is probably better to let them sort it out themselves. Therefore I would advise against manipulating the situation for your friend, via magick and/or spirits. If they are meant to be together, then they will find their way back to each other naturally. If they are not meant to be together, there may be good reason(s) for that (reasons you, and your friend may not be currently aware of).

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Exes are exes for a reason. Most of the poeple (including me) consider these spells, who are suppose to force two people together against their will as black magic. (You may not hurt them on a physical level, but you bend their will to fit your own goals).
I already told that a phyiscal family member of mine, who came to me with the same question and I will give you the same advice I gave to her:
Just move on with your life, what is in the past, stays in the past. Don't force anything to come back, it will more likely to move away further you more you clinge on it. The less desperately you're living your live, the more joy come.

Maybe your friends had huge issues in their relationship and they just didn't talk about that with you. I mean...you don't know what they do in their private life. Or maybe they just developed different interests and had different goals in their lifes and that's the reason they broke up.
Sometimes even the most perfect relationship don't work out for several reasons.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:Exes are exes for a reason. Most of the poeple (including me) consider these spells, who are suppose to force two people together against their will as black magic. (You may not hurt them on a physical level, but you bend their will to fit your own goals).
I already told that a phyiscal family member of mine, who came to me with the same question and I will give you the same advice I gave to her:
Just move on with your life, what is in the past, stays in the past. Don't force anything to come back, it will more likely to move away further you more you clinge on it. The less desperately you're living your live, the more joy come.

Maybe your friends had huge issues in their relationship and they just didn't talk about that with you. I mean...you don't know what they do in their private life. Or maybe they just developed different interests and had different goals in their lifes and that's the reason they broke up.
Sometimes even the most perfect relationship don't work out for several reasons.
Well, I do know that one ;-) That's why I'm also cautious in doing such things. But well, now I've laid the card desk. Not that I'm very good at it, but I did everything by the book, and she has drawn the cards... and if we can believe the cards, they do belong together and they will find their way back to one another. Next to that, we have asked the pendulum to the Higher Self. I tried to just be without any thoughts, even closing my eyes, when she asked the question... and in the end, it's also said that he will come back to her. If we take his resume next to it ( they already had a break-up in the past, he did it again, and got back together... during that time he was in love with his best friend, but she only heard it from his brother... when she asked him about it, he said like: But I didn't tell you, because then I was sure you weren't going to take me back?!)

We asked many questions, and we have laid many desks, always a different question ( not one the same, because that's not good right?). But in the end, the answer always came to the same conclusion. They do belong together, and they will get back together. Because the reason we think ( or the pendulum thinks) that they did broke up, is because he just got to stressed out by many things. But he said he still loved her when they broke up, and kept repeating sorry, sorry, sorry.

But the carddesk told us that she needs to go through a transformation period, but I did already figure that out before we read the answers of the cards. That's the reason how they can come together again, if she becomes the person she once was. And she was a total different person... and in the end, if she will find another guy because of that, it's also okay. 1ak

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

and oh yes, I keep telling her she needs to let go of him, and have a straight break-up. We even made a list with all his negative and positive sides. :-) So, I think I'm doing it good, by making sure she lets go of him, thinks about herself now, and then in the long end... they will come back together. When they are both grown-ups, and have figured out their own issues by themselves.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

so, an update on how this worked out... Bad.

So we made a kind of voodoo doll ( but only used it for positive, otherwise I wouldn't have made it) about him... and even if the cards and the pendulum told me they would only get back together within a year and half... it totally was something else.

He took her back, already one month later. And I was totally suprised, and doubted everything * seriously* because so what? The cards and the pendulum lied to me?

But... I have the feeling he came back because we captured his free will or something with making the voodoo doll? Because he is changed, and not in a good way. It seems like he is angry with her or something, but he still loves her... what is totally weird. And where as before he always listened to his parents and was nice to everyone, he totally is angry with everyone else except for my best friend.

Now we two - her boyfriend and me - have a big fight... Well, such a big fight he totally told my secret. You know the fact that I'm still in this broomcloset. My friend told him, because she didn't want to lie about the doll to him. And she said I made the doll, and have dolls myself. And her boyfriend got drunk and told my secret around. Yes, I totally was pissed... and wrote him a deadly letter where I curse him in the words of Tyrion Lannister:' A day will come when you think you're safe and happy, and your joy will turn into ashes in your mouth. And you know the debt will be paid.' I basically scared the c*** out of him by going totally INFJ ( personality) and throw Karma in his face.

Well basically, I totally doorslammed him and asked my spirits to help me out to remove any magic from the voodoo doll and make sure my part in it was erased. Then I forced my friend to give the voodoo-doll to her boyfriend, because even if he doesn't believe in it, I don't want to get dragged to the mud because I bewichted him or something. We put papers on the doll, that said: By all the power of the spirits, by the power of the Gods, we undo this magic put into this doll. This doll will not held any power over S. anymore. So mote it be,' I totally invented it of course, but as I totally invented everything about the doll, I guess it will work?

And I think I'll remove myself from my friends live for the next months. Because her boyfriend totally hurt me and scolded me, and she doesn't want to get into the middle of this, " because she doesn't want to get into trouble with her boyfriend'. That's pretty stupid, as she is the reason this totally started.

So I guess I should have listened to my mom:' never get into the middle of another his relationship.'

But still, I'm a bit scared? Has anyone any idea how to destroy a voodoo doll without harming the person itself? And can I betwich them to make them look like Cassandra of Troy if they start to tell around that I'm into Magic? Because I seriously am afraid they will go on and tell it to someone else. And I can't have my family find out about it!! And okay, I'm living in the country of Belgium, where they don't have witch trials anymore, but seriously...

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

So here is the thing: if we were beyond verbal communication and could feel each other feelings all the time, how many relationships would really end, if you could feel how you are loved by the other? (assuming there was love in the relationship).

There is a site that I used many years ago called <<Removed by Mod>> - and it was very interesting - it made me a believer in metaphysical stuff.

With a very specific schedule and an approximately 10 minute guided meditation recording (with brainwave entertainment in that audio), you would simply send your emotions of burning desire to the other person (for a few seconds) so they can feel what you feel for them. Kind of a heart to heart telepathic message (which I agree, there are free instructions for online, but these guys make sure a noob gets maximum effect and does not over do it).

What was interesting is that almost each time i did it, I would get a message from one of her friends asking how things are going... At that point, I had never practiced meditation or any esoteric things... I thought this is mad, but i was desperate.

In some relationships there may have been a misunderstanding and the partner thought you did not love them- but with this you would transmit your emotions and they would feel it.

Having said that, sometimes its best not to do anything... They may have broken up for good reason.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I hate it when people say law of attraction doesn't work. Negative suicidal tendencies and world war three fights don't attract love. Those around you are affected similarly. Love, however, attracts love. And I'm not talking about a couple seconds or days worth, or even the kind of painful unrequitted love. I mean pure love without want and need. People don't realize you get what you believe, and if you believe LOA didn't work then it won't.

All 4 of you need time to heal. And then think about what you want after the healing is complete. Right now it's like picking a fresh scabs. Leave it alone!

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:I hate it when people say law of attraction doesn't work. Negative suicidal tendencies and world war three fights don't attract love. Those around you are affected similarly. Love, however, attracts love. And I'm not talking about a couple seconds or days worth, or even the kind of painful unrequitted love. I mean pure love without want and need. People don't realize you get what you believe, and if you believe LOA didn't work then it won't.

All 4 of you need time to heal. And then think about what you want after the healing is complete. Right now it's like picking a fresh scabs. Leave it alone!
weird thing that I'm reading this, only a week after I saw the movie/documentary ' The Secret'. I guess it's more reason to keep repeating all days I'm gratefull for :-)

Return to “Paranormal Energy”