Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any time anyone in the community wants to know who works for Creepy Hollows, you can find it right here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Creepy-Crew.html

It continually amazes me that the gossips, liars, and drama-starters find people to believe them, despite the fact they have ZERO insider knowledge of CH, and they have never even worked here. I suppose we should be flattered that they think we are so important that it makes themselves sound more important to talk about us, but that's not who we are & it's never been our mission.

Only the people listed on the Creepy Crew page are the people employed at CH. Any third party people we work with are identified specifically on any listing in the shop. We've never kept it a secret who's in our crew, and it's out there for the world to see.

We do NOT hire conjurers or practitioners from the internet community. We have NEVER hired practitioners, sellers, or conjurers who have sold online with Spirit Keeping or magic, or had their own websites or forums. No offense, but we're copied enough without actually hiring them & revealing our well-guarded trade secrets.

We are well aware of the rumors going around that we've hired people from TEC or other now disappeared forums or web shops, it's not true. Something like that would have been announced publicly. No one from any online venue in the community has ever been hired by CH.

Creepy Hollows is a private company and we only work with people we actually know.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Noted, thank you

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Unfortunately people will always come up with drama. I fully believe its what makes their world go round. Even during my time away from CH and the community in general, I was seeing and hearing rumors floating around. I would simply tell people to seek the truth from the source, not believe false tails from loose lips.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Human nature is what it is. Some folks love drama and pot-stirring.

You'd think that communities focused on the spiritual, or on religion, or on charity, or on [insert concept here that's supposed to make someone a better person for having been involved in it], would be immune to pettiness, but no. Human nature is the same in every group. So we have to be alert for whether any given bit of info passes the sniff test.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lol, how do they imagine up these rumors? Weirdos.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Duley noted.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)

Return to “Messages & Updates”