Arl Children Spirits?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

What's your opinion on them? I've just recently stumbled across them as I was browsing through the
creepy hollows shop. I think they resemble the BEK (black eyed kids) in a lot of ways, but I do not think they're exactly the same or maybe they are?

The ones I know do have the same appearance, mannerism and all but they are entities and do live from flesh, blood and energy... since I think these a some quite dark aspects, they would be on the very end of the DA scale, like the Abchanchus maybe? I'm looking forward to what you all have to say 1ey

korrin85
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: Super speed

Honestly, I have one and she’s been a peach. If she’s at the end of the DA scale, she’d be more borderline WA than anything else. She’s the first one to ever say a complete sentence to me through telepathy and the first to appear physical. She’s talkative, but has her quiet times. I’m still semi new to all of this so there’s not too much I can give you, but she hasn’t been scary or anything.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

korrin85 wrote:Honestly, I have one and she’s been a peach. If she’s at the end of the DA scale, she’d be more borderline WA than anything else. She’s the first one to ever say a complete sentence to me through telepathy and the first to appear physical. She’s talkative, but has her quiet times. I’m still semi new to all of this so there’s not too much I can give you, but she hasn’t been scary or anything.
That makes me almost certain that BEK and Arl are not the same!
Thanks for your input :)

Return to “Dark Arts”