BA Entity Evil Personified

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I wish I knew why this follows me around! It might've been two years ago where I saw a listing at removed by moderator with an entity that called itself evil personified. I think this says all. The binding would've been a real contract with blood as signature and it would've lasted to the next lifetimes... so basically forever.

I read through it and remember to just shake the head and click away, but I would return every day. It was a calling, I knew that but I refused to give in. One day, the listing just disappeared. I don't know if someone bought it but usually it says sold for awhile before it's taken down so that confused me. I still have that call feeling and think about it. I know what dangers this would inherit and the thought of being connected in all eternity with an entity you don't even know that is BA gives me goosebumps all over. Why do I still feel a call? Why can't I get him off of my mind? I mean it's been so long! I have been called by BA before and gave in but this is something totally different for me and contracts are no go's!

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

why dont u ask tony about it and if there is a similar being of that type calling you

spirits lots
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

fundude53 wrote:why dont u ask tony about it and if there is a similar being of that type calling you
I asked her once about a year ago and she said if I feel like he's calling me, then he is. And she asked if she should connect us. I wanted time to overthink and I still think if I should do it or not with the calling still being there. This is what surprises me. One thing is for sure, this guy has patience ;) but I actually would like to know what you/others think of this contract and all? Since it is nothing to enter lightly.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Remember that with any calling, you make the final decision. You can always say no. You do t have to accept every single calling that comes your way, especially if you feel you aren't ready for it. It's your decision ultimately, and I should think the being or beings who are calling would respect that.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Kitsune wrote:Remember that with any calling, you make the final decision. You can always say no. You do t have to accept every single calling that comes your way, especially if you feel you aren't ready for it. It's your decision ultimately, and I should think the being or beings who are calling would respect that.
Of course, you're right. I wouldn't do anything that does not feel right to me, never did so before and sometimes I'm taking a long time until I make the final decision. All the more concerning the darker beings. I do feel alright with the being but not with it's claims. Maybe there's another way to manage this, I'll see what comes around eventually.

Return to “Black Arts”