Strange Vivid Dream about A Demon

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Mari(^_^)
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I recently had an odd, vivid dream/nightmare. In the dream, I was in the old apartment building that I lived in 5 years ago. I was in the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. Instead of seeing my reflection, I saw this strange woman smiling instead. For whatever reason, I was not afraid, but I wasn't calm either; I thought this was odd and I tried to clean the mirror, believing that by doing so, it would go back to just being a mirror. As I clean the mirror, the woman's face changes and become more frightening; her skin was pale and gray, her hair was the darkest shade of black I had ever seen, and her eyes were completely black.

At this point in the dream, the atmosphere became dark but I still didn't feel afraid, I just felt mad that this woman was in my home and she had not been invited in. I tell her, "You can't be here, you were not invited." She just laughed at me and said, "What are you going to do?" I become even angrier at her and I tell her, "I know what you are." She chuckled and arrogantly responded, "What am I then?" "Demon," I responded. She just kept smiling.

I don't know why I did what I did next, it actually surprised. I raised my left hand up to the mirror in a rather confident manner, as if I had done this before. I then began invoking God and Archangel Michael and asking them to help me send this demon back to "Infierno" (I remember saying this, which isn't odd since I am a native Spanish speaker and Infierno means Hell). At this point, the demon begins to look worried. I then started praying and saying that this demon cannot be here for she belongs in Infierno and was not invited into my home. Next, I said, "By the power of God, tell me your name, demon." The demon didn't want to tell me, but she began to writhe in pain (I felt happy seeing her in pain) and her head kept twisting, till she finally gave in and said, "Anaisha" (or something similar to that name). I then said, "Anaisha, in the name of God, I banish you from this home of light, which belongs to God's children. You are to leave this home and those who reside within alone and return to Infierno. You were never invited into this home and you never will be. You are phrobitied from leaving Infierno again." And then, the demon was gone and I could see my reflection again.

Immediately after I had exorcised the demon, I woke up. I didn't feel afraid, just confused. However, I did being to feel fear once I looked over at my clock; it was 3:05 am. The fact that I had had that dream and awoken at the witching hour frightened me because at first, I believed that this dream was nothing more than a dream, but the hour I had the dream lead me to believe that maybe it wasn't simply a dream, that maybe it is was something more.

Given that I was not afraid at any point in the dream and that I was able to exorcies the demon, I feel like the message of it might not be one of evil, however, I do believe that the demon could have possibly attempted to harm me in my sleep, but I was able to defend myself from it. I think I was able to defend myself because I am able to lucid dream and have done so for at least 10 years now.

I would appreciate any other interpretations as to what this dream means. Thank you.

(^_^)

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
solis
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

I’ve also woken up after a frightening dream in the witching hour. 3:33 and 3:06 you name it. I once woke up at 3:06 and my cable box turned on to channel 666 with my tv blasting. Talk about strange :think:

Mari(^_^)
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Yeah, it is weird but makes sense that it keeps happening at these times because the veil is weaker and so more spirits can pop and potentially mess with humans.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”