You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover

Postby VAMPIRELOVER » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:00 am

EXTREMELY POWERFUL /SEXUAL DEMON WOLF W/PORTAL TO HIS PACK !!!! TEX !! He is has thick wavy dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes . he has a very muscular build wearing animal skins !! its is cold where he is as he shows me snow with dog sleds and gives me cold shivers and he also shows me mountains ! there are 12 in his pack , he is a dominate male and is sexual . he offers protection , honesty , healing , teach you about the land ( his words ) , prosperity , abundance , hearth healing , he will take you back to using natural healing remedies if you wish , he is very well versed in all forms of healing including crystals , rieki , and many others , balance , grounding , he is showing me dried leaves in the ground , revenge , retribution , casting , conjuring , banishing , opening /closing portals , good luck , good karma , seek justice , right all wrongs and more !!! his portal / link is a large black obsidian arrowhead enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Obsidian Healing Properties. Obsidian is truth-enhancing. A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /533233603 1ht

UH OH! I just watched the little devil from my left shoulder, drop kick the little angel off my right shoulder.. This can't be good.

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”