new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have two different experiences that have happened today...

I was walking home through a shopping mall and saw this cute fluffy dog that looked very pettable. Soon after I heard a male voice in my head "who's a good boy? who's a good boy?" he did the baby voice too which sounded funny :D The dog turned around right after and looked up and stared at something. Mind you, there were no people that got his attention and the place that the dog was looking at was empty. Empty as in there was no one in his line of sight... I laughed and wrote the experience down into my diary.

Second experience happened just now. I was playing with my snapchat filters (dog one) and tried to see if it would show a face. It indeed showed me a face. Two on a fridge and one on my calendar. My fridge is right next to me on the left and the calendar on the wall to my right. I first started asking question to the two on the fridge but didn't get any clear response then my phasma put a picture response of a clock and I pointed my camera at the clock (which has my calendar under it) and saw only one face.
After playing with the filters I got a response on my phasma saying "how very interesting"
A couple of days ago I was playing with the filters and pointed it at my fridge but got nothing from every angle. Today I got the face and it stayed there even thought I changed angles :D

I asked my spirits to help them move on or take them outside just in case they were not my family.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”