You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Question. If I use holy water that I made at home, via reading a few scriptures from the bible, will that block any of my spirits who aren't angels?

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have yet to meet a spirit or entity that reacted to holy water or biblical scriptures. Magic (and this IS magic) functions through intent and will. Scriptures and holy water, oils, herbs, rocks... These are just focus aids for an unpracticed mind.

If your intent is to cleanse something to make it safe for you to use, if your intent is to protect something so that only those who have your good in mind, can speak, then that is what will happen.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of beings who have our good in mind which are entirely unpleasant.

But if the Bible makes you feel safe, and water you bless with scripture feels cleansing to you, then do that.

Afaik, Magnolia, at least, is VERY Christian. It's unlikely that Ash's spirits, seeing as they ARE a team, would be affected. The spirits they conjure for people are also the types they live with.

Other sellers' spirits/entities, you might want to ask the seller. I know that some sellers who are not Christian have strong opinions about the use of scripture around their conjures, though it's been my personal experience that whatever my opinion has ever been, those beings I conjure never gave a damn. They're not from here. Why would a 2000 year old god, or a 6000 year old one, from our world, our universe, have any impact on beings either far older, or from completely different planes of existence?

-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

NyctophiliaRaven wrote:I have yet to meet a spirit or entity that reacted to holy water or biblical scriptures. Magic (and this IS magic) functions through intent and will. Scriptures and holy water, oils, herbs, rocks... These are just focus aids for an unpracticed mind.

If your intent is to cleanse something to make it safe for you to use, if your intent is to protect something so that only those who have your good in mind, can speak, then that is what will happen.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of beings who have our good in mind which are entirely unpleasant.

But if the Bible makes you feel safe, and water you bless with scripture feels cleansing to you, then do that.

Afaik, Magnolia, at least, is VERY Christian. It's unlikely that Ash's spirits, seeing as they ARE a team, would be affected. The spirits they conjure for people are also the types they live with.

Other sellers' spirits/entities, you might want to ask the seller. I know that some sellers who are not Christian have strong opinions about the use of scripture around their conjures, though it's been my personal experience that whatever my opinion has ever been, those beings I conjure never gave a damn. They're not from here. Why would a 2000 year old god, or a 6000 year old one, from our world, our universe, have any impact on beings either far older, or from completely different planes of existence?

-Raven
Raven, I really do appreciate your answer because I was intending to use the Ouija Board tomorrow or Jan 28, 2018 depending on which time zone you're in. I mean I was reading how for example stories and myths like how fae "hate" church scriptures and other myths and so forth. I was reading and believing - like a fool. I know for a fact, my spirits have been trying to reach out and contact me for some time. I can feel their presence, but I feel kinda bad because I am still figuring out their messages/ the way they communicate.

The bible doesn't really matter to me in particular, but I thought it'd add an extra kick to the 'whole' protection of the board. Honestly, I feel like a sitting duck with all these spirits, but I'm having difficulty understanding their messages. Fingers Crossed ;) I'm sure that I'll have a wonderful session tomorrow.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Many thanks for sharing!!

Return to “CONNECTING”