neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

My unbound Cambion decided to leave and move on. Apparently he only came to me because he wanted to experience what having a woman in his spirit life was like before he moved on (I presume he meant pass on), so I just have my Duergar now. I'm quite upset about it to be honest, but at least I helped him in some way. I don't blame him really. He died young without a woman in his life and has wandered for centries (he died in 1878), so he's been around as a spirit for a long time.

Raven's still confused about the whole thing and is trying to cheer me up, which is nice of her.

1ey

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm sorry he left you :( I guess he felt that you fulfilled his wishes and it was time for him to rest

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear that. But if you decide you are interested in a spirit who is committed to sticking around, be they a Cambion or any other spirit, look to CH or any other reputable conjurer to seek one out for you. Unbounds come and go.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Sorry to hear that. But if you decide you are interested in a spirit who is committed to sticking around, be they a Cambion or any other spirit, look to CH or any other reputable conjurer to seek one out for you. Unbounds come and go.
I will in the future when I get my own place, as my Mother wouldn't appreciate me buying stuff from some random website she doesn't know about and as she doesn't believe in this sort of stuff, she'd want me to get rid of it whilst saying it's "all bullpoop".

Campamocha wrote:I'm sorry he left you :( I guess he felt that you fulfilled his wishes and it was time for him to rest
Yeah, so in a way I shouldn't be too upset about it because I helped him rest. Rip Buttgrabber, your story will forever be remembered.

--My Spirit Family--

Western Blue Dragon "M" -Spirit- (CH)

------

Blessed be, for mother nature watches over all types and matters of her children.

Return to “Dark Arts”