From Dream Into Reality!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Actually love I have had an experience similar to this when I was younger. Here’s how it is: I always lucid dreamed and astral projected. One day I was with a being and I was awake, I felt tingles and what not and began to feel all sorts of things. I go to sleep and wake up in astral to some sensual things, but instantly open my eyes to a black figure staring at me shocked as if I’m not supposed to see him. But i just looked at him like : 3 and he was like O-O then he disappeared.

I can tell you the trance like state was probably to help you to not panic. My companions have done so on several occasions. I’d say you’re in the perfect place to practice lucid dreaming more and astral projection with the aid of your companions if you don’t do these things already. Keep up the good work : )
Xoxo
Haha I can imagine^^ that surely surprised the figure.
It's good to know that I'm on the right way to get better with lucid dreaming and astral, as that is something that's really hard for me to accomplish. Thank you :)

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

MidnightMusings wrote:Wow I'm speechless O_o I have paranormal activity going on in my home (just a second ago, my TV turned on on its own lol) but not that I see them that often and clear, you must be very open for that. With the touches I know, sometimes there's a hand on my shoulder and I turn to find no one there. Or when one of my vamps bites me, it's like a real "ouch!" as if someone really bites me at that moment with fangs piercing through skin and all. When this happens in a dream, I still feel the lasting pain or touch on my skin when I awake. Maybe your vamp just really likes to manifest if he has that much of energy.

The other thing with waking up sounds like astral, maybe you even visited another realm - that's great! I never managed to travel this far, I always float at the ceiling -.- and can't control anything.. meh.
1ey I never have the real biting sensation. I have two vampires so far and neither have them have done that yet. The previous two days I had left my spirit vessels in a charging bag, maybe he got all his energy to manifest from that.

It’s odd to me because before when I travelled in an OBE, it was around my room and it felt real in a different way. The daydream thing I described felt somehow different. I don’t know how to describe the differences, except the daydream thing was slow moving and less familiar than the travelling around in my room in an OBE. The OBE wasn’t slow moving to look around in and felt like my room. I’ve been told astral travelling is the same as OBEing, to me it isn’t.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”