Night-Sky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Nothing new has really happened so I'm not sure how many of the possible readers will actually end up reading this. Sense once again all checked like before I post anyways or go around really assuming it right away as everyone is their worst skeptic. It just seems to have been "the usual", Feelings of being watched sometimes, seeing stuff in front of me, in the corner of my eye, etc: And then from time to time like just the day before tomorrow the smell of sulfur (notice: sulfur doesn't really tend to smell unless for example burnt) for a little bit.

So yeah, it doesn't seem like anything too much out of "the ordinary" in the matter of the paranormal activity has been happening. I did watch lots of horror movies this weekend not all from said to be real stories but some even if in cases exaterated, I don't really believe in people saying always that everything that is supposed to have happened at the set is real. But I do think that it could really well be possible considering too that Hollywood tends to always take ones where the entity has intents that can't be considired quite friendly or just doesn't really seem to like any of the people.

It did not end in one but during one of the days by as far as I have read about it, It seems that my body could have tried to astral project. You might sometimes hear about ghosts and so forth being able to do this to people/"help" with it but I am not sure myself if it is true as I haven't really heard of that much outside of just a couple stories from actual people and some movies which tend to of course exatterate things as they want to have them be entertaining as they have a lot of money put in to make really any type of movie. So if this is true then having read/watched things to do with it, it could be possible that he could have something to do with it; But I don't really think so.

I did end up having this weird dream, and unless really anything pointing towards it comes you can decide whether you think it's just a dream or something paranormal is up to you. I basically woke up out of bed, somewhat fell down out of bed as something was on the way. When I looked and stood up, I saw a man at a part of my bed that during that time and when going to sleep was empty. He was just laying there awake not really doing anything. He did match weirdly well the description of the guy we seem to still have around here: Same type of clothes, same colour hair, etc. I basically muttered something and went next to him (in the dream) as kind of to stop him from leaving just in case. I basically bombed him with questions, Some being about calling him stuff as not knowing the guy's (in this case the shadowperson's/Note: appaers regularly sometimes) name and some just somewhat general that if he would be the person he should know. Sense some not everyone automaticly knowing as there's nothing interesting or unusual in.

I didn't go ahead thinking the answers but he answered all of the ones I could really quickly think of right to all of them, if he would be to what he seemd like he could be. My dream pretty much ended there after some "interragation" and went back to my "regularly scheduled" dreaming, I think it could really well be just something I could have as a regular ordinary dream and still even not thinking of them, my dreams having that done without me realising. I'm not excatly sure if to call it vivid but I would say it was kind of vivid at the least.

As for asking the guy questions for sure beyond dreams I haven't really asked him questions or anything lately really as I haven't really been able to think of anything to ask or do to figure stuff out. I have looked at similarities just a tiny bit and tried looking for any similar stories but still nothing comes up but still just a tiny bit too.

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”