new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

And if so, what are your experiences? :) I should receive mine soon and was just wondering what I can expect? :)

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I personally don't have any haunted dolls, I do know some sellers and people who have them though. Usually dreams, orbs, scents, and maybe a shift in the dolls movements are possible. I believe dreams are the most common signs for spirits to make. Where did you get the doll by chance?

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I have a spirited doll. Neither the design of the doll nor the spirit is human. He doesnt move much although sometimes it feels like he's leaning on me when I hold him. He likes to partake in my daily activities. The most active thing he's done is turn off the TV when it was a show he didnt like (it felt to me like a joke). I laughed and asked him to turn it back on, so he did.

He has also appeared in my dreams. One was a few days after I got him. I dreamed that his vessel/doll crawled into my bed and I felt invisible feet dancing around the bed. The next dream was a bizarre sleep-paralysis-kind where he ran up and snuggled close to me, making little chirping noises like a ferret (he is kind of ferret/weasel/dinosaur looking). It was a sweet dream even though paralysis is inherently uncomfortable. Both dreams felt Very Real.

Sometimes I get whiffs of his favorite insense when I'm not burning it. He likes to play card exercises with me. I put a card on my head and he tells me what it is. We've had interesting results.

He's also communicated with me through "shufflemancy" and mild telepathic words and phrases. He's helped me remind myself of things and even helped me find my nosering when it fell into the carpet (a near impossible feat).

I like having a spirit doll because it gives me a physical face to look at when Im talking and I can also carry him around if I want. I love "Fuzzy" to death. This may differ from an experience with human spirit dolls but hopefully this provides some interesting commentary on the possibilities

Leila1988
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello LadyWo1f, I got the haunted doll from CH. :) I should be receiving it within the next few days. :)

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I have many haunted dolls, I absolutely love them! The ages run from 2 yrs to 36yrs, so it good fun! They are like any other human spirits just with their vessel being dolls. I'm quite hands on with mine while other doll keeper aren't. I guess it depends on the spirit within. In terms of activity, usually orbs, sometimes movement, temperature changes near the doll and what I notice at times is a change in the dolls eyes. My very first one can go from 'look how cute I am' to deep understanding. Or one of mine used to 'pout' when I had her vessel in my spirit room...now she's in my room and much happier. Also several of mine may have their physical vessel, but they are no means limited to that one room or house. A lot of mine love coming to work with me:). Have fun! I hope you really enjoy him/her.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I have a haunted doll, though she's a bit different then some. The spirit connected to her is a from the early 1800s Japan. A sweet Geisha lady that was killed by the wife of one of her lover's. She's been a constant presence in my home since the day the doll arrived. Its an older style Geisha doll. Every time the cat gets too close to her, I panic. Even on the worse days when I am having an anxiety attack or just having it rough, she's a calming and soothing presence. She likes to be around my boyfriend and me. Though she met a horrible end, she does enjoy people and interacting. Definitely a sweetheart and sometimes helpful when I can't decide what color my hair will be for the month!

Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:I have a haunted doll, though she's a bit different then some. The spirit connected to her is a from the early 1800s Japan. A sweet Geisha lady that was killed by the wife of one of her lover's. She's been a constant presence in my home since the day the doll arrived. Its an older style Geisha doll. Every time the cat gets too close to her, I panic. Even on the worse days when I am having an anxiety attack or just having it rough, she's a calming and soothing presence. She likes to be around my boyfriend and me. Though she met a horrible end, she does enjoy people and interacting. Definitely a sweetheart and sometimes helpful when I can't decide what color my hair will be for the month!
She sounds awesome, by any chance do you remember who you got her from? It is hard to find reputable sellers of dolls and other haunted items.. 2cy

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

be sure to check out this section if you haven't!:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/forum77.html

Return to “Spirit Keeping”