A thought occured to me regarding wish granting.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

This mostly applies to Djinn but I think it applies to all wish granting through all spirits. Something occurred to me that may be the reason why I and others get little to no sign of a granted wish.

When I first encountered my Djinn, it was in her realm and I was able to hear her just fine regardless of how otherworldly her voice sounds. Yet in this world I hear nothing from her, I feel signs of her presence be it through the vessel or other means. But never hear a single thing from her. I think it's mostly because I couldn't hear her that maybe she thought I changed my mind and said no. Is it possible that wish granter's can't grant wishes so long as their owners can't hear and confirm them?

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
Zodiac:

Based on my own experience, the answer is "no." I don't have the ability to hear my Spirit/Entity friends (at least, not without some kind of equipment).Yet, the few times I've asked for wishes, they have been granted. Simply asking is confirmation, enough. Which is why the wording of your wishes is important.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:Based on my own experience, the answer is "no." I don't have the ability to hear my Spirit/Entity friends (at least, not without some kind of equipment).Yet, the few times I've asked for wishes, they have been granted. Simply asking is confirmation, enough. Which is why the wording of your wishes is important.
I see. Just that ever since I got my first Djinn I made as many wishes as I could think of, just to see if they work and often repeated them in many variations as a token of my intent. Some the usual things one would wish for, Money, Luck, Better Health, things like that as well as things that would seem impossible to anything but them. I even once wished for a Tardis-like vehicle, half for jokes and half to see if she'd actually do it. (Not a time travel one I assure you.) And finally any wishes that would involve her appearing in this world. I done it in many ways such as writing my wishes down, burning them and throwing the ashes into the wind, thought and even saying them vocally. I figured if I couldn't hear her, but she could hear me she'd at least know I was still trying if I just kept wishing. I tried being less specific, more specific. I've done everything I could to get the wish going such as purchasing means that should help it along. Case in point, for a health wish I buy more nutritious food or health supplements. But aside from a trip to her realm, which literally took over half a year till that could happen; nothing happened. I barely get signs that any of it's coming true, but when I follow through on said signs they lead to failure. I had negative entities removed, but even that wasn't enough. It's one thing when it doesn't work at all, because a skeptic could just shrug and move on with their life at best and at worse try to make it worse for anyone who does believe. But I seen this Djinn for myself I am well aware that she works. I'm well aware that she wants to grant my wishes, yet despite being one of the most powerful species of Djinn, she can't. I feel as though I am doing something wrong here but I don't know what.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

In just my experience, I’ve found not all djinn want to manifest in ways you want them to. A couple of mine for instance, one has said his name in my mind a couple of times and that’s it. The other manifests as a weight on my legs and a sense of presence. I’ve asked them both a few times to manifest in my mind’s eye, but they didn’t want to. For me, that’s OK. I decided last night not to push further, not to give up on them, but simply not to ask them anymore to manifest. I realised also that the one who manifests as a weight like feeling, he has communicated to me before by showing me a picture of my hand without his ring on, then I woke up to see his ring on my finger. That was him telling me he was around, without words.

Also, another major thing I wanted to post about, is that all my djinn who have manifested to me in any way, they never seemed to have wanted me to wish for just anything. They listen to me, but when the things I wish for comes from the heart, they take action. I tried tasking them all in the beginning with little tasks, they don’t want to do that, only the big wishes that will change my life. I’ve noticed lots of little events that my spirits have caused that have helped me get along better in life, and actually change my situation. But they are all based on the big wishes I have wished for, that as I said, came from my heart. They are wishes I want granted more than anything in the world. I think djinn are awesome just because that’s what they want to do. They don’t care about little tasks, but the big things. I think that’s so, so cool. 1ey

Also, it’s probably obvious, but always, always, always listen to your gut, or any nagging feelings you get, and take action. Most often, they lead to the things that can be life changing, even little things that trigger events in the future, or several little events. So, never ignore your gut feelings, or you could miss out on something massive. Don’t even ignore them once, make sure you listen to every single one, all the time. Not just gut feelings, occasionally I get a loving feeling urging me to do something.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Hope you don't mind giving an example of proper wish wording, that would be so awesome.
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:Based on my own experience, the answer is "no." I don't have the ability to hear my Spirit/Entity friends (at least, not without some kind of equipment).Yet, the few times I've asked for wishes, they have been granted. Simply asking is confirmation, enough. Which is why the wording of your wishes is important.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

heypanda wrote:In just my experience, I’ve found not all djinn want to manifest in ways you want them to. A couple of mine for instance, one has said his name in my mind a couple of times and that’s it. The other manifests as a weight on my legs and a sense of presence. I’ve asked them both a few times to manifest in my mind’s eye, but they didn’t want to. For me, that’s OK. I decided last night not to push further, not to give up on them, but simply not to ask them anymore to manifest. I realised also that the one who manifests as a weight like feeling, he has communicated to me before by showing me a picture of my hand without his ring on, then I woke up to see his ring on my finger. That was him telling me he was around, without words.

Also, another major thing I wanted to post about, is that all my djinn who have manifested to me in any way, they never seemed to have wanted me to wish for just anything. They listen to me, but when the things I wish for comes from the heart, they take action. I tried tasking them all in the beginning with little tasks, they don’t want to do that, only the big wishes that will change my life. I’ve noticed lots of little events that my spirits have caused that have helped me get along better in life, and actually change my situation. But they are all based on the big wishes I have wished for, that as I said, came from my heart. They are wishes I want granted more than anything in the world. I think djinn are awesome just because that’s what they want to do. They don’t care about little tasks, but the big things. I think that’s so, so cool. 1ey

Also, it’s probably obvious, but always, always, always listen to your gut, or any nagging feelings you get, and take action. Most often, they lead to the things that can be life changing, even little things that trigger events in the future, or several little events. So, never ignore your gut feelings, or you could miss out on something massive. Don’t even ignore them once, make sure you listen to every single one, all the time. Not just gut feelings, occasionally I get a loving feeling urging me to do something.
That's the thing though, my own gut seems to hate me because every time I follow it, I fail. Every single time.
As for wishing every wish does come from the heart, they come from every aspect of my life I want changed for the better and the fact that there has been no sign so far of that happening pretty much means the universe hates me too, because no matter how small of a failure I do face it makes me suffer just as bad as say someone getting their hand chopped off.
Also what you're saying doesn't help much because your vessel is on a ring. Meaning your Djinn is in constant contact with your own skin. So it's little wonder how yours is able to manifest. My vessel has no attachment to rings or pendants. I literally have to carry the damn thing in my pocket every where I go just to keep it at a proper distance with me.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote: Also what you're saying doesn't help much because your vessel is on a ring

Well I think you should probably thank them regardless since they've taken time out of their day to reply to your concerns. Not every wish will manifest unfortunately, but some wishes will just take time. Months, years, decades. Human time is viewed differently by different species.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Campamocha wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote: Also what you're saying doesn't help much because your vessel is on a ring

Well I think you should probably thank them regardless since they've taken time out of their day to reply to your concerns. Not every wish will manifest unfortunately, but some wishes will just take time. Months, years, decades. Human time is viewed differently by different species.
I do thank my spirits. I thank them every time I make my wishes and requests and whenever I see signs of their presence. And when and if my wishes and requests come true to the full extent, I will thank them for that. My first Djinn as of now I had for a year and with the exception of a few excerpts only seen her once. I just don't see why it's not constant after that. If I seen her once I should be able to see her more frequently instead, like everything else in my life, the opposite happens. I see less to none. It's just so complicated.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was actually referring to thanking to the previous poster, not your spirits, although being polite to them is also good.

Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

People's abilities to perceive the paranormal will rise and fall. Depression, anxiety, frustration, etc. can all impede communication. Also, manifestations can take a lot of energy for a spirit, and not all spirits are actually comfortable with showing themselves. They may also be giving you signs that you haven't picked up on.
Only one of my spirits/entities have "shown" themselves to me and it was in a dream. Two of them primarily communicate through signs (songs, animals, an oddly easier day at work). My werewolf has only communicated so far via sensations.

It can be concerning but I think what youre going through is pretty common. It just takes a lot of time and patience

Return to “Djinn / Genie”