Need help with possible succubus

Chaser
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi, First let me say I'm not a magic user or a spirit keeper at all I'm basically a newbie to most of this but, about a week about while I was meditating I suddenly felt something touch me and I thought not much of it. However that night when I went to bed I felt something climb onto me and do "things" which scared the hell out of me. After a while I got used to it, it didn't seem to want to cause harm it was very, I suppose you could call it sweet and almost loving. So the next few days I searched and researched what I could about ghosts/entities and I found this forum and tried to communicate with it but I got nothing and by this time this entity whatever it is was getting more forward and wouldn't leave me alone even while I was at work. Also at that time I noticed I was feeling kind of sick in the stomach and had a bad headache all the time while also feeling low on energy, I thought it was due to the lack of sleep but I don't think so now.

I did try the banishing spell that's on the encyclopaedia but it didn't work. I even bought some rosary beads so I could at least sleep at night but, that didn't work properly due to it being cheap, so I've ordered another one from a proper religious site instead of amazon but I know this entity doesn't like the one I have due to almost being able to sense or rather feel it being scared its like it jitters constantly when its scared and seeing as its always stuck to me it makes me feel even more sick and slightly bad that I tried to banish it. Now I don't want to harm it but it wont listen to anything I ask it to do it just keeps clinging and won't give me a moments peace. Its starting to drive me crazy! I've seen the Dissolve The Attachment Of Any Unbound Spirit Or Unbound Entity spell on the shop that will be my last option.

I really hope someone can help me.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You could try pendulums. That's a medium that works for some that haven't learned telepathy yet. :) Also, it's important to note it may not be safe, merely trying to imitate being safe.

On the other hand, it could be something perfectly safe which has found a fondness for you, and is upset that once you noticed it, is rejecting it.

Could be either, so communication is important.
I understand however that isn't necessarily easy to obtain : /
Pendulum was how I was able to, until I got the hang of telepathy (ended up being a natural for it, for some unexplained reason...)

I've also heard of people using tarot cards, coins, and even yes/no with touching.

When it comes to intent, trust your gut. What do you instinctively think of it? Safe? Yes no? Our gut can be wrong, but it's often best to at least tune in with your instincts. You already are on a good way towards that, with meditating and the like.

(What I mean by gut, and instinct, is the intitial "thought" "feeling" you get. Often the subconscious plays in there, and is more accurate than the conscious)

I hope this helps a little :)

Also, I know I'm biased as I'm a Astral-Keeper, but I would say if the individual is safe, he/she/they sound wonderful, and you should learn to communicate and get to know them. :P Who knows, maybe it'll be fun haha.

Cheers ::wave::

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

While searching for a "cure", perhaps you can also talk to the being, tell it that it's making you ill, and ask it to "tone down" on its feeding on your energy.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Chaser
new here
new here

Vey Nightshard wrote:You could try pendulums. That's a medium that works for some that haven't learned telepathy yet. :) Also, it's important to note it may not be safe, merely trying to imitate being safe.

On the other hand, it could be something perfectly safe which has found a fondness for you, and is upset that once you noticed it, is rejecting it.

Could be either, so communication is important.
I understand however that isn't necessarily easy to obtain : /
Pendulum was how I was able to, until I got the hang of telepathy (ended up being a natural for it, for some unexplained reason...)

I've also heard of people using tarot cards, coins, and even yes/no with touching.

When it comes to intent, trust your gut. What do you instinctively think of it? Safe? Yes no? Our gut can be wrong, but it's often best to at least tune in with your instincts. You already are on a good way towards that, with meditating and the like.

(What I mean by gut, and instinct, is the intitial "thought" "feeling" you get. Often the subconscious plays in there, and is more accurate than the conscious)

I hope this helps a little :)

Also, I know I'm biased as I'm a Astral-Keeper, but I would say if the individual is safe, he/she/they sound wonderful, and you should learn to communicate and get to know them. :P Who knows, maybe it'll be fun haha.

Cheers ::wave::
I've tried communicating with touch like for example one tap equals yes and two for no but still nothing. I know it understands what I'm saying because if I ask for something it also wants it will do it.

Don't get me wrong I was willing to work with entity, I even welcomed it into my home but that was before the feeling of sickness came and since from posting the first message another one has shown up and this one is male which you could imagine what he's been trying to do and he's constantly trying it and the more I fight it the worse it becomes and the female tends to join in too.

I've asked them to stop and that it makes me uncomfortable and gives me pain but simply I get more of that jittering feeling like I've upset them more.

Frankly its feeling more like I'm just a toy for them to play with without any regards to what I want and how I feel.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

What conxtion said

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Chaser wrote:Also at that time I noticed I was feeling kind of sick in the stomach and had a bad headache all the time while also feeling low on energy, I thought it was due to the lack of sleep but I don't think so now.
Could be a feeder.
Chaser wrote: I even bought some rosary beads so I could at least sleep at night but, that didn't work properly due to it being cheap, so I've ordered another one from a proper religious site instead
Doesn't matter, it only really helps against succubi and it only makes them weaker. So getting it from a religious site, won't make it better unless it's blessed. You could pray with it, though, which would probably increase it's impact.
But you don't know what it is, if it's even a succubus, so you might use the wrong method. It might just be nervous because you're starting to act against it, doesn't necessarily have to be the rosary working.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Chaser wrote:Hi, First let me say I'm not a magic user or a spirit keeper at all I'm basically a newbie to most of this but, about a week about while I was meditating I suddenly felt something touch me and I thought not much of it. However that night when I went to bed I felt something climb onto me and do "things" which scared the hell out of me. After a while I got used to it, it didn't seem to want to cause harm it was very, I suppose you could call it sweet and almost loving. So the next few days I searched and researched what I could about ghosts/entities and I found this forum and tried to communicate with it but I got nothing and by this time this entity whatever it is was getting more forward and wouldn't leave me alone even while I was at work. Also at that time I noticed I was feeling kind of sick in the stomach and had a bad headache all the time while also feeling low on energy, I thought it was due to the lack of sleep but I don't think so now.

I did try the banishing spell that's on the encyclopaedia but it didn't work. I even bought some rosary beads so I could at least sleep at night but, that didn't work properly due to it being cheap, so I've ordered another one from a proper religious site instead of amazon but I know this entity doesn't like the one I have due to almost being able to sense or rather feel it being scared its like it jitters constantly when its scared and seeing as its always stuck to me it makes me feel even more sick and slightly bad that I tried to banish it. Now I don't want to harm it but it wont listen to anything I ask it to do it just keeps clinging and won't give me a moments peace. Its starting to drive me crazy! I've seen the Dissolve The Attachment Of Any Unbound Spirit Or Unbound Entity spell on the shop that will be my last option.

I really hope someone can help me.

you should ask the being if she´s a succubus

1-if she isn´t one you should tell her to leave
2- if she´s a succubus you should ask her if she wants a relationship with you, if she says yes, then you have to make house rules in order to respect your well-being, if she says no...then you should ask her to leave

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
Chaser
new here
new here

Right, I have an update lets just say we've made progress. The last post when I said a male being showed up, I was very distressed and scared at the time but that's been resolved and I managed to find a way of communicating with simple head nods for yes and head shakes for no which has worked really well and managed to find out that there is not one succubus but two.

One of them says that they are a queen succubus I don't know what the difference is but I'm hoping one of you guys can tell me and the other is a normal succubus. Both agreed to limit on how much energy that they take from me and allow me to sleep properly. They are even trying to help me meditate so I can communicate better with them and they actually protected me from that male being who showed up uninvited because they felt and knew I didn't like it.

Now its just a case of getting them some vessels which they both agreed to bound too. I just need to find them something they like and I assume that have a charging box will in a sense recharge them or so they don't have to feed on me or at least take very little from me?

I have to say even though I new to this its rather enjoyable in a sense of both of them are very fond of me and are very affectionate towards me. The whole time I've been writing this they've been cuddled up to me.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Good to hear this, and have a great spiritual journey.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”