A thought occured to me regarding wish granting.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

If I seem rude, I apologize but I always feel the need to be blunt. I been told before that constant contact with the vessel and the human skin to strengthen the bond. The poster that gave me suggestions, made me feel like they assumed all vessels were like their and I felt the need to clarify it. My vessel is a gemstone. A large gemstone with no metal surrounding it be it through pendant or ring. Meaning I couldn't wear it if I wanted to. If I knew a means of wearing my vessel then I would consider it helping, but thanks for trying to help.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Perhaps you could transfer the djinn to another (wearable) vessel, or even bind to spirit. Just contact the conjurer.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

AceOfSpades wrote:If I seem rude, I apologize but I always feel the need to be blunt. I been told before that constant contact with the vessel and the human skin to strengthen the bond. The poster that gave me suggestions, made me feel like they assumed all vessels were like their and I felt the need to clarify it. My vessel is a gemstone. A large gemstone with no metal surrounding it be it through pendant or ring. Meaning I couldn't wear it if I wanted to. If I knew a means of wearing my vessel then I would consider it helping, but thanks for trying to help.
You yourself make a lot of assumptions. My point was that djinn don’t need to manifest at all to grant wishes. I have djinn on all sorts of vessels, bonding with them touching the skin is just one of the ways to bond, it’s not the only way. One djinn even visited me before I even received, let alone touched his vessel, other djinn I have had bound to spirit for months and they have not manifested at all. It’s not set in stone what happens and doesn’t.

I did take my time to help you out and I didn’t appreciate being told it wasn’t helpful. You need to improve your patience with the process too. You are lucky your djinn manifested, and people are especially lucky when manifestations are frequent, because that’s rare.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

heypanda wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:If I seem rude, I apologize but I always feel the need to be blunt. I been told before that constant contact with the vessel and the human skin to strengthen the bond. The poster that gave me suggestions, made me feel like they assumed all vessels were like their and I felt the need to clarify it. My vessel is a gemstone. A large gemstone with no metal surrounding it be it through pendant or ring. Meaning I couldn't wear it if I wanted to. If I knew a means of wearing my vessel then I would consider it helping, but thanks for trying to help.
You yourself make a lot of assumptions. My point was that djinn don’t need to manifest at all to grant wishes. I have djinn on all sorts of vessels, bonding with them touching the skin is just one of the ways to bond, it’s not the only way. One djinn even visited me before I even received, let alone touched his vessel, other djinn I have had bound to spirit for months and they have not manifested at all. It’s not set in stone what happens and doesn’t.

I did take my time to help you out and I didn’t appreciate being told it wasn’t helpful. You need to improve your patience with the process too. You are lucky your djinn manifested, and people are especially lucky when manifestations are frequent, because that’s rare.
Improve my patience? I'm sorry but now I do feel the need to be rude again. I had my first vessel for almost a year before I seen a single manifestation in any realm. The sum total before during and after being an entire year all together And that was it. Barely any signs of any of my wishes coming true and even when I follow said signs with my own efforts like most of you have stressed over and over again, I've failed miserably and it's made me worse than I've been. Do you know what it feels like? Having a string dangled in front of my head with a letter containing the true secret to having a peaceful life. Lowering it till I'm within fingers reach, then when I try to go for it not only is it yanked away from me, but because I was paying more attention to grabbing it I didn't notice the oncoming vehicle on a collision course with my body. When that feeling first started out, it felt like getting hit by a bicycle. It hurt, but I could shrug it off. But the more it happened to me, the closer I get, the further it slips away and the bigger the vehicle is. I'm literally at the point where it feels like it's gonna be an 18-Wheeler this time and you're telling me I should wait longer? What is the point? I'm well aware these spirits choose me and not the other way around, but that alone should be enough. I shouldn't have to jump hurdles just to make sure at least one wish comes true if these beings are already ok with me. That manifestation I saw should have been enough for me to better work with my Djinn or my spirits, but the sad part is I know damn well they aren't the one's doing this to me. I feel like something else is at play here and my topics regarding it are me trying to narrow down to what it is.

To make it short, if it's not a problem with my spirits, nor is it a problem with my efforts to contact, wish/command and effort to ensure they come true. And it's not the negative entities that were removed. Then what the heck is it?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”