Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

hi everyone.. i am SK from india... my english is not so well so please forgive me.. it's going to be a long post, read it and just thought about it...
ok lets start...
it's 5years ago when i started my journey to this unique paranormal world just for information purpose only that time i never meditate and don't now about what to do and how to do.. then my research is going on and on and in 2016 someone scamed me in india about 2k(dollar) because of i want to adopt a jinn and that person told me he summon a jinn and bind him with me... ok it's the past..

In 2017 my research is sticked on "sell the soul to the devil", how they do that , why, by whom.. ok..

then one day i find E.A kotteing and just surfing his website's forum page, someone posted in the forum that "spirit's attached to ring's and they selling it on thepaganshoponline". when i read that i started scarching that website and read all the details of spirits, but that time i thought "is this all real because there are fairies, demons , angels and dragons also ok let's find some review about that website"
then i droped into Creepy Hollows review section on googles first page.....

now the interesting part....
i read all the forum sections and topics then my thought was like this " ooooooo... it's all real, dragons are real and all are real" but my personal interest is in djinn so i contact Lilith'sTT (because there are good reviews in here and including my judgement)... and start meditation for third eye
before that
i saw a disturbing dream just once but they are so real...
i saw someone is taking me and through me ( i don't see the face but some red color in his dress).

ok.. direct to the point... i ordered a queen djinn form lilith... before she arrived i saw some light orbs and when i look at them they just disappear.
between that time i also ordered 4 spirit's because of the bogo offer in her store -
1. lilith's succubus
2. yin and yang
3. vampire queen
4. dark fairy

ok before my second purchase, i saw 2 dreams
1. I don't remember what exactly I seen but The place is like "price of Persia" royal palace, I saw 2 spirits... One is shape shifting to a bird and flying arround, another was a nice lady, I intimate with her little bit and that time my father was comming in my dream and i woke up...

2. i saw a lady and the lady was very aggressive...
The lady take me to the top a building, that building is my house in village, and ask me a silly question, "did you ever slapped a girl..?? Tell me the truth if not then I will through you from the building.. I said through me.. then she take me to the ground and I tell her I never slapp a girl because I respect every girl.. then she inset two finger into my mouth and pick the tongue and ask me, are you telling the truth i said yes.." then she smiled, then she told me take care.. and gone..." i thought she was "Lilith goddess"

ok next dream when my queen djinn's vessel is shifted....

someone in the right side of me in my dream and suddenly she sleep in my bed and hug me.. i said who are you. she sais my queen djinn's name... and then take me to the top of the wall and through all the tables and chairs. i said why, she said " you want some air that's why and i here to take care of you.." and i wake of..

then few days after my package arrived...

i always meditate but never seen anything paranormal in my physical eyes. that light orbs i saw only just one time...

oneday my stomach is paining(it happens sometime, minimun 3hour and difficult to survive) because of food. when pain started i wish to my queen and my pain is gone within 5 to 10min...
i know she is here but sometime strange and disturbing thoughts come to my mind.. i always say soory to him... i love her and respect her... and i know one day she popped up infront of eyes and tell me i am your queen...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

These are awesome experiences, SK. Keep on with your self development on this.

And do share any new experiences here. Don't worry about your English, you're quite clear and comprehensible.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
sk56
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:These are awesome experiences, SK. Keep on with your self development on this.

And do share any new experiences here. Don't worry about your English, you're quite clear and comprehensible.
thanks dear....
some experiences i didn't mention above.. because that time i didn't recall that...
ok... now it's in my mind...

it happens 2 times.. in early morning (i don't know the time) that time i was sleeping.. i am facing to left side... someone touching me behind, just like a touch in 1 finger.. first time i don't know how many time i feel the touch.. but second time i fell.. someone touch me 3 times in one finger continuously, it's just like a simple touch... both time i am not in deep sleep... when it happens second time.. i thought my parents doing this.. so i don't wake.. within 5 min my mind worked, if my parents want me to wake up then why they touch me 3 times without calling my name... then quickly i looked to the other side.. but there is no one.. the door is closed.. but i feel that touch after wake up...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht

Return to “Spirit Keeping”