angelic
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: angelic

I have this very intense of awkward of being watched by someone I have known from the past. The feeling is prevelant since 2013, and I was told this person didn't have the best intention for me.
He is some sort of spiritual guru, and well last year the feeling has increased intensely. I sought out various psychics and they had told me that indeed this person was observing me, like remote viewing.
It's hard because i don't like the feeling and i don't like this person and i have tried so hard to prevent it but nothing helps.
No protection works. I was hoping if Ch could provide me with some guidance on how to deal with this sort of things. I am really helpless now doing it all on my own.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

If you want to believe in the power of the bagua, try to get a small bagua mirror that has been blessed ("brightness opened") by a Taoist priest and wear as a pendant. You can also get another bigger one for your main door. They might be able to "shield" you.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Campamocha
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do you have any spirits/entities/servitors protecting you? Have you expressly told this person that he is not welcome? There are many banishing rituals you can do yourself or have CH/someone else do it for you. Also, make sure to rule out (excessive) paranoia. I'm not saying you're wrong/theres no one there, but in the past I have had paranoia about spirits listening in on what I was thinking and although that can happen, my mind panicked and went into overdrive about it, which didn't help me at all. I know first-hand that mental illnesses can really screw with paranormal experiences and it sucks.

I hope whoever is stalking you leaves soon. Being watched is an awful feeling.

Return to “Protection”