sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I'm watching this series on Amazon and it is driving me up the wall. Like I want to be up there debating scientists about what they think they know. The first episode is about possession. Like I'll agree with the facts like epilepsy is an electrical short circuit. But then they start to make up these fantastical opinions about what the possessed is going through. And that everyone involved is acting to "please" the priest. They make the possessed seem so sad and pathetic that they would hurt themselves to the point of death just to please the priest, because that's what the priest believe. WOW. Conjecture is not a valid scientific argument at all. I hate when the science minded make up the knowledge of how someone else feels. Like I can't put together the words to make them understand how ignorant that is. First of all if the science minded don't believe in psychic phenomenon, why do they think they got this mind reading thing down?
It's a wild guess at best.

It is interesting that the electrical currents can be messed with in your head. And sometimes a paranormal experience is electrical in nature. However, because I am paying for the experience how did the seller(s) give me these electrical currents from afar? I can think of three times I had an electrical jolt. Once when I thought I was communicating with a Khodam. Once when an incubus couldn't get through. And another when one did get through. It was wild. And I don't think I was trying to please anyone. Definately not the seller, because in those three cases I returned the entity. One which I had no fear towards but loved very much.

So I'm watching this show and I'm hurting for the priests. Because not only did they not cure the girl and she died, they got in trouble by the courts. I mean if there was ever a clever devil, they really lost to that one. I mean, got to hand it to the other side, that's pretty slick.

Has anyone else seen this series?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Augusta
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Haven’t seen the series, no. What is it called?

What I had seen - is the priest in Montserrat (it’s in Spain, and they are mostly Catholic there) heal people. Not all of then - and it took them months.
But I’ve seen it with my own eyes - it’s real. They are mages, not religious workers (in my opinion). Quite a lot is unclear to science...

That being said - I myself am a Doctor. Oxford educated. PhD x3 times - I love to read and to study. I think you can never know enough...
I know what I am talking about - I am pretty, rich, successful, loved. Very well balanced - I am not one of those “never wash, and never work” people.

And my goal in magic is Immortality. And my Spirits and Living Entities - are helping me. They are not all from CH - but I do respect CH work. A lot. They know, what they are talking about.

Path: Gatherer of Power
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

@Augusta, my goal is Immortality too. ( See my "If I could be anything, I would be ... Immortal").

Some Thai priests are so "ascended" (correct word?), their bodies do not decay and smell fragrant for years after their death. Not sure if that is Immortality though.

Which spirits / entities are helping you in this, if I may ask?

(BTW, Dee Dee of Haunted Curiosities claims to be an Immortal from the 1800s.)

Thanks.

(P.S. Our souls are supposed to be immortal, does that count?)

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

The name of the series is 5th dimension.
That being said - I myself am a Doctor. Oxford educated. PhD x3 times - I love to read and to study. I think you can never know enough...
Welcome! Glad to have you here.
And my goal in magic is Immortality. And my Spirits and Living Entities - are helping me.
I think I am but don't have proof, other than what I heard in the astral. Not trying to test it either. LOL. All I can say is I'm about to turn 41 but look like I am in my twenties. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. I could use for some muscle tone though. Haha. Baby steps.

But I know what you mean by your spirit is helping you. It was when I owned a vampire did I discover some energy blast to my sacral chakra. We'll see what happens in 100 years, assuming we don't all get nuked.

I mean it would suck to be immortal and decrepit. Not trying to hang around if conditions get bad.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

"... All I can say is I'm about to turn 41 but look like I am in my twenties. ..." 1ht

I must ask my CH vampire for some of this ...

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

conxtion wrote:"... All I can say is I'm about to turn 41 but look like I am in my twenties. ..." 1ht

I must ask my CH vampire for some of this ...
Honestly the secret is to sleep more. I can and see myself age if something keeps me up like for instance babies!

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”