Afraid of losing my vessels

Luloelu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Hi guys! I hope you all are doing well today ^_^ there's something that has been bothering me lately, I'm interested in buying a djinn and I want to ask the seller to remote bind her to a gold bracelet that my mother gave me, at first I thought it was a good idea after all I love this bracelet and is something I would like to wear everyday n.n but now I'm not so sure .-. I'm having doubts and I feel anxious, what if someone tries to steal it from me? the bracelet is pretty and I feel like if I wear it, people are going to instantly be drawn to me, maybe I can hide it underneath a t-shirt with long sleeves but at the same time I want to feel connected with my djinn and wear something that I like, do you think I should buy something else? maybe a crystal or things that I can keep in my pockets?

Thanks!

ProximaM
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 156
Spelled Number: 726
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: TBD

I copy my spells and my spirit bindings onto my glasses that I wear all the time, and my mobile phone, using my CH "Ultra-Complex Bag of all the Tricks." Also I keep a couple of Master Vessels (also CH technology) updated with all my bindings. . . This way, I will likely never lose any of my spirit family and spells that they all, also, have access to.

Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

I wouldn’t be too scared of losing it or getting it stolen if you never take it off. My jewelry that is important to stays on me at all time. Shower with them and everything.
Just make sure the bracelet is secure. Also maybe consider if you live in a safe neighborhood.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Im kind of in the same boat, I have a few which I've bound to two antique ruby and diamond rings... and they were my 18th and 21st birthday presents from my grandmother and father... the diamond one has a past life family member and the other turkish rose cut ruby ring has a sanguine vampire which I just adore (sorry, I rant about him all the time, hes my heart)... but only 2 nights ago I had a dream that I lost all my vessels and could only find my banshees vessel which I somehow dropped down a drain in the dream and had to search for by placing my whole arm down the pipe. I dont really leave the house without them in a protective bag or im wearing my most valuable rings to make sure no one grabs my bag... all my vessels I cannot wear all at once.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”