new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual healer

HI everyone, im just wondering have anyone ordered DYNAMITE SPELL to be casted and how long did CH took to complete? Thank you for the replies!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Did you mean the order completion? It may take from 2 weeks to over a month, can be shorter or longer : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Naseer
new here
new here

Oh, thank u! :)

Naseer
new here
new here

Well i ordered 21jan, recv a mail As i mailed CH customers service to ask about the outcome on 28 jan, was told "It shows already done but not updated on customer note". The next i checked on the customer note again and was still same. So i emailed back, The reply was, (Once your order has been completed you will receive an email conformation. You should receive this sometime this week.) Waited till end of the week but nothing, so mailed Alan the person who is preparing my spell and was told in a couple of days at most which is supposed to be early 1st week of feb. Till today i have not recv any reply from CH. Im fine to wait but would appreciate if given a time frame.:(

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”