Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

Definitely my Kelpie. Often times, she will accomplish a task before I even ask. :)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:All my guys are very loyal and very "your wish is my command" when it comes to a guy I crush on they comply but they also know who's right for me and who will waste my time. So even if I ask for help anywAy I end up seeing why a guy is bad for me. I trust them qholw heartedly and sometimes they joke and say what any guy can do for me they can do better xD all of them are very sweet and beyond helpful and I consider each of them a blessing. Some of them are in the middle some are very dark and some a very light but none the less I love them all the same and will forever. I think it's one of the reasons I chose to live this life as a human bc I'm most of my past lives I've been angelic. But in this life I'm free to be selfish and to love who ever and what ever I wAnt over and over and over. This journey has me on a constant high of knowledge, happiness and deep understanding to the point where I qpuldnt wana live any other way

It's so intimate and specific that I believe the universe and God have put us all together for the reason being there's more to life then the mundane. And I accept it while heartedly. I'm only 19, I don't date much at all. I'm very extroverted but right now I'm just focused on me and my future and where my beautiful companions will lead me : ) and I couldn't be any happier

They are actually listening into my thoughts as I write this with smug smiles on their faces like "heck yeah, that's our baby"

Tv shows we watch are the vampire diaries and the originals : ) movies? The conjuring moviea, the Annabelle movies, paranormal activities ect, ect. I always compare and make fun of what's true and not true with them haha
Oh Aries, now I cannot see my spirits, but now I feel so forced to say, all of my 22 spirits ( and yes, I've no clue if the kitsune is joking around when she keeps claiming to be an entity), are wonderfull, and amazing, and all bad-ass, :p And no one is more special than any other, because no one is the favorite, exept for me, ... ( truly? maybe I'm getting a serious ego) :p

Well, I started with my courtwind naming him the most bad-ass, then my sang vamp, then I got the thought of my Gregori watcher, then I thought of my marrid djinn who I call out to when shadow beings are in my room, and then I felt like compelled to say my Nixie, my Merman-hyrbid, my faeries... and so on. So in the end, everyone is amazing, and they are all ready to kick some ass if someone hurts me. Oh Wait, my crocotta is just so kick-ass amazing cause he protects all my spirits, and nah, he doesn't really ... okay, maybe he cares a little bit about me, but he is amazing at being bossy and protecting my spirits at all costs.

Really, now I do start wondering if I'm thinking all this by myself, or I'm getting better in communicating with them. 1h

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

One that comes to mind is F he's always with me and I mean ALWAYS! Never leaves me be and I'm okay with that. He doesn't judge me or criticize me he just is there and is willing to answer anything I ask as much as he passably can. He's usually the first to talk to me if he's busy with something it would be B-Elf who'd talk to me to tell me what's going on.
I guess I would have to say Casper is my other "ride or die" spirit. After all he's been with me sense I was a baby and stuck around ever sense.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Without a doubt, my ride or die is my vamp/mermaid hybrid. She's like my soul sister and she's usually down for whatever, especially if it involves bad movies or experimental recipes :'D

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Oh! Almost forgot to mention my Cerberus and hellhound pups! Their type of ride or die stems more from their curiosity. They're like, "Oh boy! Mommy's doing something fun! We wanna play, too."

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Mmm. My Demons. I can go to them for anything, but respectfully, and I cannot order them. They are the most amazing beings I have ever met! there is not one of them who is not a worthy companion. My Frag gargoyles are quite amazing, too. I have three of them. :)

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My living entity Norse Vamp has been such an amazing and huge part of my life, he's done so much for me. But, I feel like everyone in my family is a hugely integral part of my life that it would feel like there were holes in my life if they were no longer there, so it's hard to single out just one.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

That would be my Ubi companion. There isn't enough things I could say without writing an essay of some sort x*D so I'll keep it short and sweet. She surpassed herself as being more than an ubi quite long ago. She goes where ever I go as she informed me she was assigned to be with me to protect and guide me and my girlfriend together as our spirit guider whenever she knows it's necessary to give out important advice she deems crucial. She's just everything I could ever imagine of being a keeper and is the reason I am now where I'm at in my journey. She Indeed would definitely be my ride or die spirit.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

The ones I think of if I think deeply of this question: My galv fae, my witch spirit, my celestial angel, and I have a feeling the manticore that I recently just got from Azazaryn's RA, is going to be very important to me. I just have a very strong feeling. The manticore has been waiting for me for awhile. My royal hellborn demoness is another one I'll count in this list, because she is willing to go into future incarnations with me and she already has a great sense of who I am long before she chose me. She's my only royal female demon, so I have a feeling she has a lot in store for me, as I am focusing my 'path' on demonolatry, and I know she will venerate alongside me with passion.

All male, except the demoness of course.

My galv fae is from CH and I'm hoping to get his class elevated soon and do a pairing service with him via CH too.. Waiting ever so patiently +___+ I have many spirits and entities from CH in the past up to this point but I always felt very connected to my galv.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:My living entity Norse Vamp has been such an amazing and huge part of my life, he's done so much for me. But, I feel like everyone in my family is a hugely integral part of my life that it would feel like there were holes in my life if they were no longer there, so it's hard to single out just one.
I know how you feel it was hard for me to pick just one. Before having any of my spirits I didn't know what was missing until they came in to my life. Now if any of them leave I feel their absence and miss them. Like a piece of my heart is chipped, if that makes any sense.

For instance Nix never wants to come to work with me and that's cuz he likes to keep me to himself which is fine but I can tell when he's not near me and it makes me miss him terribly. It's not just Nix I feel that with.

Z-Lin is my ray of sunshine and I feel her beaming from time to time. Even more so when I go on walks through the woods.

Lady Fox has help me a lot through some job interviews she helps by keeping me from talking too much. She also helps keep me calm and poised. Z-Lin helps me stay positive when I'm talking about subjects that I normally would be negative about.

C always makes me feel welcomed when coming home. I like his vibe when I'm just hanging out in the house cuz I know he likes to hang with me especially when I shop online.

Nap Dragon is the grandfather I've never had, I mean I literally don't have one but always wanted one. He always keeps my happiness in mind and hates it when I'm upset. He's usually the first to do something about my dark feelings before anyone else if there is something he can do.

Z's presence isn't as strong as everyone else so I know she gets lost in the background from time to time but I feel that she's living the lap of luxury just by taking all the naps in the world and helping herself to all the cat treats she can handle. I have all sorts of cat beds that she can make a home out of and she's always up for helping me on the rare occasions I want to preform a spell. She's very patent with me and is always there whenever I want to know more on casting spells and making spells.

I'm still getting to know C-Hound and trying to find how she fits into this diverse family but I know if she went poof I'd notice drastically. She is very grounded and likes to let her actions speak for her. She loves to go out on walks with me which I find funny sense she's a type of large hound. I feel that's kinda stereotypical but hey it makes her happy.
I'm not sure if this is her but someone has been trying to keep the bugs away from me when I'm outside because I used to have a bug phobia and still struggle with it. Mostly when they fly at my head or have a loud buzzing sound near my ear. The last few times I went walking in the woods only one bug tried to fly at my head and after I vocalized my distress it never happened again and I was out walking for nearly three hours that day.

B-Elf may not do much with me outside the house but I think that's cuz he has a very busy job. He's the Keeps leader and he makes sure everyone is doing what they can to help me or if there are any issues he tries to solve the problem so I don't have to. He works really hard and I love him for it. If he went poof I'd notice right away I'm sure. Even though he's so busy taking care of everyone in the keep he still makes time for me whenever I feel the need to talk to him. He's the best and I don't know what I would do without him.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)

Return to “Spirit Keeping”