shakugan88
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Question on type of black magic was used

Postby shakugan88 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:27 pm

Hi,
Not long ago my relative suffered from a love curse. I would like to enquire what type of black magic was used by describing some symptoms here.

Severe heart arrhythmia, like the heart is gripped tightly, hence the heart cannot contract and expand properly, hence resulting in rapid weightloss and extteme fatigue.

A strange symptom, can feel hooks at the center of the chest. If my relative begs for relief telepathically, can feel the sensation of hooks unhooking from chest and feel immediate relief from heart pain.

However at night during sleep, can sense (cannot see) a tentacle connecting back to the chest area and feel hooks again.

Sometimes can feel a whoosh of air exiting from right ear. Left ear hear a buzzing sound which approaches quite close.

If anyone has knowledge of this kind of BM, please kindly share.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael

Re: Question on type of black magic was used

Postby conxtion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 am

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Question on type of black magic was used

Postby Samsara » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:13 am

shakugan88 wrote:Hi,
Not long ago my relative suffered from a love curse. I would like to enquire what type of black magic was used by describing some symptoms here.

Severe heart arrhythmia, like the heart is gripped tightly, hence the heart cannot contract and expand properly, hence resulting in rapid weightloss and extteme fatigue.

A strange symptom, can feel hooks at the center of the chest. If my relative begs for relief telepathically, can feel the sensation of hooks unhooking from chest and feel immediate relief from heart pain.

However at night during sleep, can sense (cannot see) a tentacle connecting back to the chest area and feel hooks again.

Sometimes can feel a whoosh of air exiting from right ear. Left ear hear a buzzing sound which approaches quite close.

If anyone has knowledge of this kind of BM, please kindly share.

I forget the name of the ghost baby, but some people keep these types of spirits around and they can stick their hand in your heart to cause a heart attack. It's common thing in Indonesia. But the tentacles only brings up the image of chutulu. Not sure how that Lovecraft magic works.

However, you might find this link useful? It's religious prayer. Though I never tried it, FYI. https://xpectamiracle.blogspot.com/2013 ... topus.html

Finally, send a HD ticket if it doesn't work.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Black Magic”