Are Angels or Spirit Guides... Reptilian?

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Hah! I watched this Kelli in The Raw video, she talks stories about how Reptilian manifest as Angels, or Spirit guides just for you to worship them, and when you're dead, they matrix you back to this human life form. White lights, angels, spirits guides, re-incarnation.

I don't believe though I'm skeptical about it, wanna know what spirit keeper like you guys think.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I guess that makes sense but spirit guides and angels have a different wave length than reptilians. I had a run in with one in astral and it was odd bc the energy wasn’t bad but my energy is also very light or very dark sometimes. I’ve had many past lives be angelic. And I think the energy/vibe carried over to this life. So when I was met with this reptilian I noticed a glitch of sort in his manifestation and the glitch started to reveal who he really was. And from there the manifestation turned gross. Like the aura was green sludge like and dark. Reminded me of a sewer monster expect he was a reptilian. He tried to do things with me but I saw past his facade before anything happened thankfully. I think they can disguise themselves yes.

But when it comes to you contacting your spirit guides I think you won’t have a problem if that’s a goal of yours. I have a very nice relationship with mine and know their names and what they look like (well my guardian angels anyways) so if you are interested I say just reach out to them ask for dreams or signs. While yes what people say can stick in our heads, we still have things we should experience for ourselves yah know. So don’t let some things stop you from experience : )
Happy keeping Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I guess that makes sense but spirit guides and angels have a different wave length than reptilians. I had a run in with one in astral and it was odd bc the energy wasn’t bad but my energy is also very light or very dark sometimes. I’ve had many past lives be angelic. And I think the energy/vibe carried over to this life. So when I was met with this reptilian I noticed a glitch of sort in his manifestation and the glitch started to reveal who he really was. And from there the manifestation turned gross. Like the aura was green sludge like and dark. Reminded me of a sewer monster expect he was a reptilian. He tried to do things with me but I saw past his facade before anything happened thankfully. I think they can disguise themselves yes.

But when it comes to you contacting your spirit guides I think you won’t have a problem if that’s a goal of yours. I have a very nice relationship with mine and know their names and what they look like (well my guardian angels anyways) so if you are interested I say just reach out to them ask for dreams or signs. While yes what people say can stick in our heads, we still have things we should experience for ourselves yah know. So don’t let some things stop you from experience : )
Happy keeping Xoxo
That was an great experienced, luckily nothing bad happenned or would it not? I believe they arent all reptilians are bad, just like vampires and other DA, right?

I agree with you that most information on the net are mixed, you just need to experience yourself, either they have no deep understand on whats happening or just pretend they know. Never 100% believe on rumors on the net. I wonder if Kelli really meant to say all angelic being are reptilians, to defy one from believing in Jesus?(she claim some black belt jesus, not sure what she meant)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hahaha yeah I don’t listen to a lot of people on the internet at all. I don’t get into all of it. I let my teachers be my spirits and immortals and Jesus lol and the universal energy I recognize as a higher conscious but that’s all from my experience.
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh...

It is always possible that polymorphing tricksters appear as anything in order to trick the gullible and naive. On the other hand, seeing how her other videos are, I'd guess that she is in line with ufologist-conspiracy theorist, considering there are topics about flat earth, escaping from matrix, alien implants etc. How they view alien is more or less similar to how other teachings view all supernatural entities as demon or djinn only.

But if you are interested in the topic, you may want to check books and articles from David Icke, Valdamar Valerian, Scientology etc. : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Angels”