sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So today I was inspired to work on my garden. Man was it hot, but it had to be done. This time I actually didn't meditate for this or anything. I really think about it. So I can't say it was me. I started digging and breaking a sweat, I am sure my spirits saw me busting my butt for once, and suddenly a gust of wind came, the clouds covered the sun, and it was like 100x better. The more I sweated the more winds came through. I couldn't believe I was able to finish planting my plants. I usually give up a couple of plants in because I hate the heat.

Sometimes I'm just in synchrony with the weather.

This reminds me it was raining so hard on my move day. I was at my new apartment, when the cable guy came by to turn on my cable sniffing and drenched in rain. I thought it would be a horrible day for a move, and my friend asked me if I was sure I wanted to do it that day. I had no choice so I asked my djinn to make it stop raining long enough for me to move. I seemed to keep raining and decide to hold my breath and just drive to my old apartment, but when I opened the door, it completely stopped raining. And like a miracle it stopped the entire time we move my stuff in. When we were done 4 hours later, it rained again. And I swear I saw a djinn shaped cloud laying on head on his hand resting on is elbow as it drifted across the sky.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

1tu
I have a similar experience - it was time to fetch the kids back from school, but it was raining heavily. I thought about God Thor, and mentally asked if he could stop the rain for a while. He did.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”